CDH?

cdhockeyfan

CDH?

Post by cdhockeyfan »

What do people think about CDH this year? I graduated a few years ago and am losing my info on the CDH team. I know the last few years they had some very good young talent. And last year they lost a heartbreaker in the section final.<br><br>Anyone think they can take their section this year? Who will they compete against?<br><br>Is CDH and hickey and McDonaugh for real?<br><br>Thoughts would be appreciated. <p></p><i></i>
STCplaya18

CDH

Post by STCplaya18 »

CDH are my pick to win Section 2AA over Hastings. But I don't think that they'll do a whole lot in state. <p></p><i></i>
Orange and Black

Re: CDH?

Post by Orange and Black »

Im not quite sure what to think of CDH yet, but with the schedual they have I'm sure we'll have a pretty good idea soon.<br><br>Games that spark my intrest,<br><br>Dec 8th CDH vs Stillwater <br>2 improved SEC teams will meet early and we'll get a chance to see which will have a better shot at hanging in there with Roseville and Hastings.<br><br>Jan 12th CDH vs WBL <br>If both teams are still on track this game will be a true prove it game for Cretin. <p>The Curse Will End !</p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p100.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... nhs>Orange and Black</A> at: 12/7/05 11:20 pm<br></i>
cdhockeyfan

Post by cdhockeyfan »

6-1 over blake and 7-2 over Park.<br><br>i think this squad has a chance to be pretty good. <p></p><i></i>
Zamman

Post by Zamman »

I like Cretin in the section, but time will tell. <p>________________________________<br>Academy of Holy Angels<br>2005 GIRLS STATE CHAMPS!<br>2002 & 2005 BOYS STATE CHAMPS!!<br>GO STARS!!</p><i></i>
mrdangles

Post by mrdangles »

theyre a talented team, i saw them in a scrimmage a couple weeks ago and they were impressive. hastings should have a good squad this year too. should be a competitive section, i see Cretin coming out of it though. <p></p><i></i>
hockeyman1024

Post by hockeyman1024 »

does anyone know the stillwater CDH game scorE? <p></p><i></i>
sfg16

cdh stillwater

Post by sfg16 »

CDH-4<br><br>Stillwater-2 <p></p><i></i>