12-13 D. Denfeld @ VMIB

TwinPortsPuck

Re: Virginia

Post by TwinPortsPuck » Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:20 pm

Helllo Game. Good to hear your response. Been awhile. That Hibbing Fan is always picking on the Refs. He should just try and enjoy a Game once. <p></p><i></i>

HHS HoCkEy FaN

enjoy the game

Post by HHS HoCkEy FaN » Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:20 pm

I did enjoy the game. Just thought it was called poorly. <p></p><i></i>

TheGame74

Re: enjoy the game

Post by TheGame74 » Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:19 am

If the puck was a foot over the line in the goalkeeper's glove, a blind person could tell was in and the red light should have been put on by the goal judge. If you were on next to the goal judge, then you should have told him to turn on the light. You must be a good lip reader if you could tell what the referee was asking the goal judge through the glass. We are in agreement that did not matter. <p></p><i></i>

PuckRanger

Post by PuckRanger » Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:21 pm

TheGame74, I don't beleive anyone said the puck was a foot over the goal line anywhere in this thread. And just for your information, I <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>spoke</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--></em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> with the goal judge after the game, I didn't do any lip reading, nor was I watching the game next to him. <p></p><i></i>

TheGame74

Post by TheGame74 » Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:18 pm

Puck Ranger, my bad. It was the loneranger22 that said the puck was a foot over the line, 12/15 post. I guess there are too many of you rangers on the board. The reply should have been directed at him/her. <p></p><i></i>

thunderdan

disputed goal

Post by thunderdan » Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:34 am

I dont recall hendrickson screaming his lungs out on the disputed goal. I dont recall any players putting up a fuss about it either. you guys are the only ones on here having a hissy fit about it for some reason. And my question is,, WHY??<br>Calls are going to be missed from time to time wether its a penalty or a goal. I can not comment on if the ref was out of position, but if thats the case then maybe we need some faster and younger refs to fill in for these older slower ones. Oh wait, where are we going to get them from? They are not around. Cause they are all up in the stands being ref evaluators! <p></p><i></i>

TwinPortsPuck

Post by TwinPortsPuck » Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:22 am

Game and all the "Rangers" please consider being kind to each other. It is the Holiday Season. Thunder Dan cute comment. <p></p><i></i>