shattuck

McMinnHock

Shattuck

Post by McMinnHock »

The Southern Minnesota Elite 2 team kicked the crap out of Shattuck's Varsity team this fall. <p></p><i></i>
mathrunner

Warroad vs Women

Post by mathrunner »

Question: When a guy's team plays a girl's team, what rules do they use? Guy's hockey and girl's hockey are quite different. A women's team having to play physical would make it hard for them, and a guy's team having to not be physical would make it quite hard for them. <p></p><i></i>
puckhead89

Re: Shattuck

Post by puckhead89 »

Elite II did not play Shattuck's top team, in case you thought that is who Elite II played. <p></p><i></i>
McMinnHock

Re: Shattuck

Post by McMinnHock »

No, I know the elite team didn't play Shattuck's top team. They played the varsity team. Shattuck Prep is their top team. <p></p><i></i>
stickhandler93

Re: AHA

Post by stickhandler93 »

Shattuck would absolutely crush the national womens team! there would be no contest there, I would predict a route of 12-0, it would be different if you said the national women team should play Shattuck bantam A's. <p></p><i></i>
stickboy56

Post by stickboy56 »

The SSM Prep team (their top team) played in the Bauer National Invitational Tournament in New Hope at the end of the Elite League season as well as playing a full Elite League schedule.<br><br>SSM lost in the title game of the Bauer National Invitational Tournament to Team Illinois AAA Major Midgets 5-1. <p></p><i></i>
Minn82

Post by Minn82 »

Shattuck is not as strong this season as they have been in the past. <p></p><i></i>
McMinnHock

Post by McMinnHock »

That's true. <p></p><i></i>
Mr Dangles 96

Shadduck

Post by Mr Dangles 96 »

Shadduct's team from 2 years ago would smoke an MHSL teams back then, but i dont know about now. 2 of the players were Jack Johnson and Sydney Crosby, another Matt Smaby, and many more. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p100.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... ngles96>Mr Dangles 96</A> at: 12/19/05 10:27 pm<br></i>