Faribault Falcons all the way in 6A

SlapStick

Faribault Falcons all the way in 6A

Post by SlapStick »

Any thoughts on the Falcons dropping down to class A and making a run at the 6a section title? <p></p><i></i>
boblee

drop

Post by boblee »

Dropping down a class always helps a team make a run towards the state tournament...who else is in 6a? <p></p><i></i>
war hock

6a

Post by war hock »

6a is a god forsaken section <p></p><i></i>
Steelers33

Faribault and state

Post by Steelers33 »

Friday, Jan. 20th, 2006 @ Faribault<br><br>This will tell alot.. Good Luck <p></p><i></i>
Teeknuts

Re: Faribault and state

Post by Teeknuts »

Depending on how both team's seasons are up to that point, that game is going to really tell alot about who's in the drivers seat. <p></p><i></i>
One Smooth Operator

Re: Faribault and state

Post by One Smooth Operator »

Pretty weak section. <br><br>Looks like Faribault and Holy Family Catholic will battle it out but either one will have a tough time getting a win at state. <br><br>Lipinki and Petricka for Faribault are very good forwards and will put up alot of points. Lipinski is a great player who can score, is a great skater and is very physical. <p></p><i></i>
boblee

duh

Post by boblee »

I knew that 6a was a section...i was asking who else is in it. <p></p><i></i>
BigBubba004

6A

Post by BigBubba004 »

6A: Faribault<br> Shakopee<br> Orono<br> Mound<br> Holy Family Catholic<br> St. Michael-Albertville<br> New Prague<br> Lesueur/St.Peter<br> Litchfield<br> Providence<br> Hutchinson <p></p><i></i>
Born2Play

Re: 6A

Post by Born2Play »

Although I do not know anything about Faribault, or how they are going to be this year, Im gonna take a shot and say it's between Mound, Shakopee, Delano and maybe Litchfield. Mound and Shakopee have some great returning seniors, especially Shakopee's 3 top scorers of Huth, Simon, and Rein having 32 points in 3 games. Rein has had a hat trick in every game and Huth has had one in the last two. I remember these kids from last year they can skate. They really havent played anybody yet but i think they will hold their own. Delano has a good goalie, if hes hot, hes hard to beat. <p></p><i></i>
BigBubba004

6A

Post by BigBubba004 »

Delano got moved to 6AA.Faribault will be in the mix with<br>Shakopee, Mound & Orono. Litchfield may be down this year. <p></p><i></i>
Eddie Shore

Re: 6A

Post by Eddie Shore »

Delano is in 6A. They dropped Watertown from their co-op to remain in A rather than move up. <p></p><i></i>
BigBubba004

6A

Post by BigBubba004 »

thanks for the info on Delano.I would have to include them in the hunt for the 6A title. <p></p><i></i>
hockeydad

6A

Post by hockeydad »

Shakopee and Mound have to be the favorites. You can never count out Orono. Faribault is an unknown, but they've looked strong so far. Those are my picks for the top four seeds, not necessarily in any order.<br><br>New Prague was a top four seed the last two years, but lost too much to graduation. They're playing a young lineup and are probably a year away. <br><br>Delano I've heard is good, but they haven't proven they can play at the higher level yet. Whoever said Holy Family has got serious problems with reality perception. <p></p><i></i>
SlapStick

Faribault Falcons beat Albert Lea

Post by SlapStick »

Faribault got a good win over Albert Lea last night.<br>4-2 falcons.<br> <p></p><i></i>
hocplaya22

Shak Town

Post by hocplaya22 »

Shakopee will win 6A without a doubt. There first two lines will dominate the section. The dominated Mound the other night so bring it on. Shakopee will sweep the section in the regular season. GO Sabers <p></p><i></i>
McMinnHock

Faribault

Post by McMinnHock »

I think Faribault has an excelent shot at the section title. But as someone said before, their game against Orono will tell a lot. It should be interesting. <p></p><i></i>