bears/ woodbury

icefin222

bears/ woodbury

Post by icefin222 »

what do you think of this matchup tonight, havent really seen nothing of woodbury or heard what their record is? <p></p><i></i>
WBLBEARS06

Re: bears/ woodbury

Post by WBLBEARS06 »

woodburys record is 5-1-1 but their loss came to stillwater with a score of 4-2, and woodburys wins have come from weaker opponents WBL beat stillwater the other night 5-0. So if WBL plays their game I see them winning again 5-0 or 5-1. <p>The curse lives on.....</p><i></i>
icefin222

Post by icefin222 »

is hartzell in net tonight or is fausty back? <p></p><i></i>
hillhockey

Post by hillhockey »

i've heard some rumblings that woodbury may surprise this year. if this is true, then it wont be a huge scoring difference. my brain's telling me white bear will win, but it wouldnt surprise me too much if woodbury were to pull off an upset, in say OT. <p></p><i></i>
boblee

Post by boblee »

I find it hard to believe no one has a score for this game. <p><br><br>_________________<br><br>BOB</p><i></i>
WBLBEARS06

Post by WBLBEARS06 »

it was a pretty gross game, wbl looked sluggish in the first but managed to score a goal towards the end. WBL started the 2nd period with a pp and then turned into a 5 on 3 for minute 30 seconds. They scored on the first 5 on 3, and then again on the 5 on 4, which made it 3-0. Woodbury scored a few minutes later to pull it within one, and then scored again. Then right after that WBL scored again so it was 4-2 wbl going into the third. Woodbury scored the first two goals of the period to tie it with around 7 mins left, one of the goals the royals scored came from behind the net when a player shot it off of hartzells back it was a great goal.WBL took the lead bakc with a few mins left. Best part of the game, under a min left woodbury pulls the goalie faceoff at center ice Tony Roth wins the faceoff by putting the puck into the net from center ice it was awesome. The score of the game doesnt show how the game was played, WBL dominated most of the game except for the slow start and the game was closer than it needed to be. But a win is a win and thats all that matters <p>The curse lives on.....</p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p100.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... BEARS06</A> at: 12/18/05 1:35 am<br></i>
HMRox

wdby/bears

Post by HMRox »

The faceoff wasnt won by Tony Roth of WBL. Craig Meilke of Woodbury won the faceoff and hit it, too clean, into their own open net. Bummer for Woodbury.<br><br>WBL didnt dominate most of the game. Woodbury gave WBL a really good game... Thought they might even take it from WBL. <p></p><i></i>