Jason Rein, Chris Huth, and Calvin Simon

hocplaya22

Jason Rein, Chris Huth, and Calvin Simon

Post by hocplaya22 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:44 pm

If you get a chance you should get out and watch these three for shakopee. They all have lots of talent. If anyone has seen them play I would like your opinion as to what you thought. <p></p><i></i>

Eagles93

Re: Jason Rein, Chris Huth, and Calvin Simon

Post by Eagles93 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:57 pm

How long is Rein out for? <p></p><i></i>

lakerstar03

Best line this year

Post by lakerstar03 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:01 pm

These 3 have been on the same line since Batam A's and so far at the pace these guys are going no one can stop them. Fun team to watch and very exciting when they are on the ice. <p></p><i></i>

hocplaya22

Rein

Post by hocplaya22 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:03 pm

He will be out thursday but should be ready to go for their first game in January. Shakopee was lucky it happened right before christmas break. Even without Rein last night some key shako players really stepped up there game. To be honest I really didn't give them a chance without Rein and they proved me wrong once again. <p></p><i></i>

MediaGuide

Re: Rein & Company

Post by MediaGuide » Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:21 pm

I'm sure they have a good team and I like all the success that Rein & company are having, and I don't like people who tear down good things needlessly. <br><br>But I also don't like too much rubeness either, don't go the way of the Schroeder heads who mouth off so much that it actually hurts the kid. The cream rises to the top, allow it to do so.<br><br>All this scoring is great, but keep in mind that if you take out the stats LeSueur's and Lourdes' goalies (I can't find stats for them, and they may be a wash anyway, one good and one bad - the stats, not the kids), Shakopee's big guns have fed on goalies with an average GAA of 5.78, with the best goalie at 3.0 and the opposite coming in at 13.08. Those GAA's are symptomatic of many things, not just the goalies, and so are your kids' stats.<br><br>Its similar to the Holy Angels kids feasting against alot of teams that can't even get 6 shots off in a game, yet when they play Elite they are basically in the same boat as the other good players who don't have the same table set in the HS season.<br><br>Be proud of your kids, but stay humble and realistic. Enjoy the success, but be realistic. <p></p><i></i>

snowblower123

well said

Post by snowblower123 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:16 pm

very well put MediaGuide <p></p><i></i>

iknowbetter

Re: Rein & Company

Post by iknowbetter » Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:12 am

You play who you play, I can remember not to long ago Moorhead and Centennial routinely scoring 20 plus goals on their opponents. I don't like or agree with that kind of play but it is what it is, right!<br><br>I am not a big Shako fan but give the team and the kids their due. You can always say I told you so later on this season, right? It is what it is.<br><br>I do take offense to your comment about the AHA guys "feasting" on team that can't get 6 shots off! You mean team like Chaska and Osseo not exactly the LeSueur's of the world. The reason your comment is so offensive is two fold. Number one first and foremost is this group of kids is the <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>DEFENDING AA STATE CHAMPIONS!</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> It is what it is!<br><br>And secondly the first and second lines have not played more then a shift or two in the 3rd period of any game so far this season! You seam to be quite capable of calculating and summarizing statistics, check out the 3rd period scoring for AHA this season or for that matter any season. They don't poor it on, they don't go for individual points, and they don't try to make teams look bad. THEY COULD, it is what it is sir, give the team and the kid their due. Thank you<br> <p></p><i></i>

MediaGuide

YouKnow

Post by MediaGuide » Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:23 am

I thought my post was extremely tempered, but your response is over-the-top emotionally, so I will just say that yes, the kids should enjoy it and its great (oops, I did say it), and yes, AHA are the state champs, and bid you a fond goodbye.<br><br>Also, take the phrase "I take offense" out of your life, it doesn't say anything good about you. <p></p><i></i>