DE vs. AHA

CanAm28

Point Well Made

Post by CanAm28 »

Northlander, your comments on the AHA game are accurate. I agree that East matched lines better in periods 2 & 3. That was obvious. However I didn't notice any tactical changes from the East bench and that's what I was commenting on.<br>I'm sure Randolph and company are coaching for this year's squad and for the moment, but I appreciate the fact that he's throwing the young guys out against the opponenets top lines. He's got to be smiling about the possibilities over the next couple of years. <p></p><i></i>
slapshotbg

Re: Point Well Made

Post by slapshotbg »

"As far as the statement that AHA let up, teams that let up don't win championships!" i think they know how to win championships so why dont you worry about your own team just winning a game <p></p><i></i>
Northlander

letting up

Post by Northlander »

easy man! Obviously you are blind. look at the aha current games played... nobodys! East is a young squad and has alot of work to do. the point was simply that AHA should have beaten East by quite a margin and didnt. now either East gave them all they wanted and it just proves that AHA is not that good, or AHA let up and let an inferior team hang around. if it is the latter, that is a dangerous strategy, because there are a heck of alot better teams than east out there, and it will end up biting them in the rear. didnt mean to hit a nerve, perhaps you need to look at your team a little more objectively and honestly. there is no doubt they could repeat this year, but have alot of work to do to get there. peace out! <p></p><i></i>