MAPLE GROVE VARSITY

GNHogger

MAPLE GROVE VARSITY

Post by GNHogger »

bumped into an old hockey buddy last week, mike sheehan. he's been away from the maple grove system for a few years, but, he was still interested in knowing about his players. he inquired who made varisty and one name cropped up. a big irish kid, <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>colin o'rourke</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->, was mentioned. wasn't sure if colin made varisty or just quit playing. anybody know?<br><br>by the way mike's kid is doing very well in juniors. big shooter like his old man was in his heyday with the NY rangers. <p></p><i></i>
Thehockeyplaya

Re: MAPLE GROVE VARSITY

Post by Thehockeyplaya »

I know its alittle of the topic here (sorry GN) but where is this Ben Youds kid he put up some nice numbers as a Junior D and now he is not on there roster this year did he transfer or quit just curious im not very close to the MG program @ all and ive never really heard anything about this Kyle Mattson kid but he has some really good number the last 2 years and has started strong this year can anyone tell me anything about him?future plans type of player etc...just curious <p></p><i></i>
Observer85

Re: MAPLE GROVE VARSITY

Post by Observer85 »

Youds is playing at Shattuck this year. Mattson had an injured wrist (broken) this fall and was unable to play in the Elite League. Word is he hurt it again in yesterday's Schwan Cup game at Aldrich. <p></p><i></i>