Thinking about moving to MN

goldy313

Re: Moving to Minnesota

Post by goldy313 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:15 pm

The best part about this thread is this the second time this subject has been posted, this time he's looking for a place for his "son" to play. On Dec. 10th it was for himself, a little strange don't you think? One time he's "Justin", another he's "Jason".<br><br>Either you're all being had, or a realty company is recruiting for hot talent. <p></p><i></i>

denverhockey

Re: Moving to Minnesota

Post by denverhockey » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:48 pm

You’re right goldy, this is a repost or second post.<br>My sons name is Justin. I do not know where you got the name Jason.<br>Initially I asked him to ask the question for a few reasons. I think he should be involved, I thought he could talk with other players, get a high schoolers perspective and also share some of the responsibility.<br>Only I did not follow up with the results.<br>I apologize to those who may have responded to the first post.<br>Everyone has been giving us some great feedback.<br>Last year we drove by several of your high schools and we were very impressed. The tournament was at Bloomington. Two years ago we played in Fargo and went over to Moorhead and played a local team. We love your state and know it produces awesome hockey players.<br>My son is around 155 lbs and 5"-8". He is playing AA right now and is doing well. We just got back from Valencia where they played up to Midget A and won the tournament.<br>If we decide to move I'm confident any school chosen will be a big step forward in my sons hockey career.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>