NAHL tenders

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

sterfry9

NAHL tenders

Post by sterfry9 »

does anyone know when the teams tender kids for next year...it seems like they would do that before the draft?? junior u know anything about this? <p></p><i></i>
juniorhockey

Re: NAHL tenders

Post by juniorhockey »

They are Tending players as we speak. Each team has ten that they must use or trade before the draft. After the draft Tendering is done and all remaining players are open for tryouts. Hope this helps. <p></p><i></i>
sterfry9

tenders

Post by sterfry9 »

do you know when they display the list of everyones tenders to the public?
juniorhockey

Tender List

Post by juniorhockey »

They will make them public after the NAHL Draft which is coming up. They will post the draft list the night of the draft and will post tenders shortly after.
temp

NAHL Draft

Post by temp »

I know in on of the postings the date of the draft was listed but I cannot find post. Sorry, but what is the date of the NAHL draft?
sterfry9

Re: NAHL Draft

Post by sterfry9 »

temp wrote:I know in on of the postings the date of the draft was listed but I cannot find post. Sorry, but what is the date of the NAHL draft?
nahl draft is on may 23rd
MNhockeyDAD

tender list

Post by MNhockeyDAD »

the tender list is posted on the NAHL website.

http://nahl.com/tender06.htm
Iceburg

Post by Iceburg »

wallcee1958

Post by wallcee1958 »

So do they tender players throughout the high school season let's say for example they could tender a player in january if they want to?
juniorhockey

jan.

Post by juniorhockey »

they can tender guys during the entire high school season.
Offside

NAHL

Post by Offside »

If a high school senior plays a before and after (2006-07) with a NAHL team, does the USHL team have to pay $3000 to the NAHL team to have the player released from that team if they want to roster that player for the next season (2007-08)?
Last edited by Offside on Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
juniorhockey

Compensation

Post by juniorhockey »

USA Hockey just had it's annual meeting and this was supposed to be a hot topic. From all indications heading into the meetings was that compensation was going to be eliminated, however, these meetings don't always go as advertised. I will find out and post in the next week.
juniorhockey

Compensation

Post by juniorhockey »

USA Hockey just had it's annual meeting and this was supposed to be a hot topic. From all indications heading into the meetings was that compensation was going to be eliminated, however, these meetings don't always go as advertised. I will find out and post in the next week.
shooter812

Post by shooter812 »

I haven't heard of any NAHL teams doing a before and after with a player.....? Do they do that?
RLStars

Post by RLStars »

Joe Hartman from St. Cloud Apollo played a "Before and After" with the Alexandria Blizzard last season as a junior. He has joined the Blizzard this season as a Senior at Apollo.
shooter812

Post by shooter812 »

hmm... Thats weird because I haven't heard a coach even suggest that to any player besides him.
slapper

Post by slapper »

They have been doing that for years. I know one of the Walters brothers from Hibbing and maybe both did this in the NAHL.