Byfuglien scores in his NHL debut!

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

birdmister

Byfuglien scores in his NHL debut!

Post by birdmister »

Dustin Byfuglien of Roseau scored his first career NHL goal tonight. His game is still goin, hopefully he puts up some more.<br><br>I remember playing with him and he would sit at center ice and wait for the puck. And when I say sit, i mean SIT. We all knew he had a lot of talent growing up, and it has been good to see the effort he has put into becoming a great player.<br><br>I read in an article last year that some thought he should have been on the US junior team instead of Lee, but was looked over due to certain reasons I am not going to discuss. <p>I know a tie is a lot like kissing your sister, but think of it more like kissing a really hot step-sister.</p><i></i>
ALdude9

Re: Byfuglien scores in his NHL debut!

Post by ALdude9 »

Good for him. hope he has some more success in the NHL. <p></p><i></i>
birdmister

Post by birdmister »

Apparently in his second game against Vancouver he injured kesler. <p>I know a tie is a lot like kissing your sister, but think of it more like kissing a really hot step-sister.</p><i></i>
2AhockeyOldTimer

Post by 2AhockeyOldTimer »

I got a chance to see him play last night vs. the Wild at the X. The Blackhawks started 3 of minnesota's own in Bochenski, Mark Cullen, and Byfuglien. <p>Taylor Mattson-The Next Non-Mr. Hockey</p><i></i>