Tartan Hockey

hockeygod08

Re: Tartan

Post by hockeygod08 »

why does everyone think tartan is gonna be "down" next year? they will have yet another talented team with plenty of goalscorers, plus these kids have played together for a while. Wood will be the best goalie in state, the only worry in there conference will be hill, and the section championship will be either tartan vs cretin or tartan vs woodbury. both of which they will have the ability to beat next year. <p></p><i></i>
cdhockeyfan

Re: Tartan Hockey

Post by cdhockeyfan »

hey lace em up, who are the two transfers that are rumored to be going to cdh next year. If thats true, im surprised, normally cretin cant get anyone who wants to transfer into the school. <p></p><i></i>
lace em up07

Post by lace em up07 »

transfers<br> <br> I heard tommy zimmerman from west st paul who currently plays on the fire. He is a upcoming freshman and from the looks of it when i watched him he has good size, good speed, and a great shot. The other transfer is Drew Darwitz from i believe park of C-G who is a very skilled defense. I heard he he took a visit is that true? <p></p><i></i>
Hillfan

lace em up

Post by Hillfan »

Lace em up,<br><br>Wasn't Tommy Zimmerman going to St. Thomas Academy?<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Wood will be the best goalie in state<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>That is twice now. I have nothing against Wood, yes he is a pretty good goalie. Just my opinion, but that is to cocky. Just because he is good doesn't mean he will be the best in the state.... <br><br>Afterall, there are many good goalies in the state of Minnesota. <p></p><i></i>
lace em up07

Re: lace em up

Post by lace em up07 »

zimmerman got accepted at cretin and heard thats the school he will be attending <p></p><i></i>
Hillfan

Zimmerman

Post by Hillfan »

Well thanks for the info. Cretin should have another nice young player in their program next year. <p></p><i></i>
hockeyman00000

tartan

Post by hockeyman00000 »

hillfan-<br><br>there is no need to get upset just because hill doesnt have a goalie even close to the skill level of wood<br><br><br>by the way i can almost guarentee you hill will not be in state....again <p></p><i></i>
lace em up07

Re: tartan

Post by lace em up07 »

tartanman0000 oops i mean hockeyman00000 i cant wait until hill plays you. Even with wood in nets against hill they are going to be to good for tartan to keep up with. <p></p><i></i>
Hillfan

Re: tartan

Post by Hillfan »

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>there is no need to get upset just because hill doesnt have a goalie even close to the skill level of wood<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>So what's the big deal? Are you just going to depend on your goalie next year? After losing 10 players, you might have to...<br><br>Well lets have a look at the <!--EZCODE UNDERLINE START--><span style="text-decoration:underline">entire</span><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE END--> roster of the teams next year. The edge goes to Hill for the better club, who returns a lot of players. They only lost 4 seniors and they still return many top guys including studs like Mike Hoeffel, Brian Arrigoni, and Derek McCallum (who are just a few to name....). <br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>by the way i can almost guarentee you hill will not be in state....again <hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Really? That's cool. Give me a reason why they won't be in state, and you will. <p></p><i></i>
theStickler05

Post by theStickler05 »

First things first, CDH will goto state next year barring a total meltdown. Tartan is losing too much to be competitive even with Wood coming back. And Tartan fans, enjoy him for one more year because he will be gone after his junior campaign. CDH has too much for this section and I think they will put up a good fight in the state tourney. They are getting some good players in the system and look to be well established until at least new competitive section assignments are out in 2 years. I am more interested as to how well they will do in the SEC next year. And finally Tartan fans, you had a great run, but you are in for some serious rebuilding from 06-07 season on. <p></p><i></i>
Roofusstoofuss

Tartan

Post by Roofusstoofuss »

Sup foos... Its wood, heres the deal.. ill cut the crap.. we owned Cretin early in the year who can forget what was it 8-1? and yeah they were on fire from a big hastings win but let the victor go the spoils eh? they played good. But as for next year well have plenty of good competition commming for yah. our JV was 20-4 or somthing im not to sure and well have some good returning players and a few pickups. As far as hill goes.... Good team? No goalies as far as last year went and according to most on the team that want me to go there.. they have nothing in the short future.. Woodbury will be good but according to them they dont have a goalie either.. Hastings im not sure of and cretin im not sure either. But as for bringing a good game, you can be sure that well have the motivation, dedication and will of heart as well as a long summer program with scott stefan that starts soon as well as most of us are already started our conditioning..<br><br>Were lookin at taking confrence and proving a point next year "What does it take to be a champion? Desire, dedication, determination, concentration and the will to win."<br>~Patty Berg<br><br><br>- and for the dude who said im oversized? 6'1" 195 and 35 pads <p></p><i></i>
hillhockey

wood

Post by hillhockey »

Well, i got to admit that your post was very well thought out, very logical, and you made some good points.<br><br>However, HM has Joe Phillippi comin back next year, and a year older, a year wiser. This is the same kid that led to the take down of moorhead. (for the sake of not starting an argument, ill just say that i reference that win only to prove that phillippi is a very capable goalie)<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>As far as hill goes.... Good team? No goalies as far as last year went and according to most on the team that want me to go there.. they have nothing in the short future.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>you would most certainly be welcome at hill, and i know the rumors were cleared up a while ago...any changes we need to know about?<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Hastings im not sure of and cretin im not sure either<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>hastings i heard is losing their best man, so they wont be a problem. cretin i dont know about either, but our family has been goin to that school since before they moved into the current building, so my allegiance is goin to them. sorry.<br><br>oh, and if you know aaron fowler, wish him well for me--<br><br>--hillhockey <p></p><i></i>
nolookpassguy

Re: wood

Post by nolookpassguy »

Don't get too excited about that "20-4" JV record. Hill's JV had an 8th grader who played a regular shift and also had a 1/2 dozen freshman & still beat Tartan both times. The core of kids who played on last Tartan's team the past two years had success through their youth program. Now that those kids are gone, Tartan will slide back to be a an average/good program, but not a program that will compete for a conference championship. Having said that, they will still be a contender to win a weak section. <p></p><i></i>
Roofusstoofuss

Hills JV

Post by Roofusstoofuss »

hills jv wouldnt have beat tartans if the normal jv goalie was in... they had 2 dog crap goalies that roated through and the normal goalie had been jumped and was out for a while.. remember how they scored within last min on dog crap goals? even thouight they were owning hills jv the whole time.. yeah.. <p></p><i></i>
Hillfan

Re: Hills JV

Post by Hillfan »

If I remember, that game was 6-1. Tartan only had one goal. So they would have won? Need to score more to win..... <p></p><i></i>
McBird35

Post by McBird35 »

yeah but Tartans goalie only had about 13 shots also. <p></p><i></i>
Hillfan

Post by Hillfan »

I'm not going to bicker over a JV game. You guys just think what you want, afterall it is your opinion. I personally say the the mouths should shut up, and we should let them talk by how the games go next season.... <p></p><i></i>
Newguy99

Post by Newguy99 »

Roofusstoofus or whatever your name is. If you really are Wood I think it's horrible of you to call out another goalie in your program. I was an elite player myself and there is no need to call out another player, especially another goalie. I know your coach really well and I know he wouldn't support a statement like that. Show class and be the leader you are supposed to be. Peace I'm out! <p></p><i></i>
hockeygod08

Post by hockeygod08 »

whats wrong with wood callin out, maybe he needs to know he sucks. and dont talk to us bout havin class, we'll show plenty after we take state and prove everyone who says we dont got a chance wrong. u may wanna start apologizin now. <p></p><i></i>
hockey1417

Post by hockey1417 »

Roofusstoofuss you are very overconfident, and you are oversized. Your legs are twice the length of your body. <p></p><i></i>
Hillfan

Tartan

Post by Hillfan »

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>we'll show plenty after we take state<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Alright that should end it right now. If I were you, I would've shut my mouth a while ago. <p></p><i></i>
Newguy99

Post by Newguy99 »

Agreed Hillfan! <p></p><i></i>