Moorhead, Centennial, AHA

GoGophers2005

Moorhead, Centennial, AHA

Post by GoGophers2005 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:06 pm

What will they be like this year? <p></p><i></i>

KodiakChew

Re: Moorhead, Centennial, AHA

Post by KodiakChew » Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:56 pm

I don't really know much about Moorhead and Centennial. But AHA will be very good this year. They didn't lose many players that were of extreme importance. Plus they still have the high-powered offense lead by barriball. People say the Defense could be a weakness, but I see it otherwise. Cooper has shown a lot of improvement through his years at AHA and should be very steller (probably D1 material after a year of juniors). Plus, I hear that Brutlag is turning out to be another great AHA medium sized defenseman that moves the puck well and makes smart, heady plays. The team shouldn't lose more than two games this year and with some luck could win them all. But it really doesn't matter as long as they win the six games at end! Should be a great season! <br>P.S. Sorry I couldn't give more information about MHD and Cent.. Knowing those programs recently, both should be good and probably have more than decent chances to win their sections. <p>AHA 2002 & 2005 State Champions!<br></p><i></i>

Hillfan

Re

Post by Hillfan » Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:53 am

To rank the three teams in order, I'll go<br>1. AHA<br>2. Centennial<br>3. Moorhead<br><br>Not sure why just these teams are mentioned, but that's my order. Moorhead lost a very big group of seniors and both goalies so it could be a rebuilding year for the Spuds. Then again, JV has always been strong, but varsity will be much more inexperienced.<br><br>AHA is returning mostly their whole team from last year, and look to be the favorite once again. <br> <p></p><i></i>