NAHL showcase in Blaine MN

ronnyevhs

NAHL showcase in Blaine MN

Post by ronnyevhs »

Anybody go to the tournament, i have a couple friends in it who say it has been a pretty good one this year so far with a lot of shootouts, and a lot of high scoring, Exciting games....<br><br>Go Santa Fe <p></p><i></i>
RBK sniper

Re: NAHL showcase in Blaine MN

Post by RBK sniper »

I went to it...it was pretty exciting but I saw no shoot-outs....It was really fun to see how the 17's matched up <p></p><i></i>
2DaRink

NAHL Showcase

Post by 2DaRink »

Hockey heaven - watch hockey all day for $15.00. Great exposure for many players to be seen by the NHL and college scouts. Minnesota is well represented, especially the Fargo, Bismarck, Minnesota, Southern Minnesota, and the North Iowa teams. Game times and stats can be viewed on <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.pointstreak.com/prostats/sco ... <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
denverhockey

Re: NAHL Showcase

Post by denverhockey »

Yes i was there too and i think it was pretty sweet lots of goals but still really good goaltending for 15 bucks watching hockey all day its worth it and sante fe won there first two i dont know about the friday sat sun. <p></p><i></i>
shutout

Attendance

Post by shutout »

I was disapointed to see the Southern Minnesota team is only averaging 454 fans per game this season. I thought that the city of Owatonna sold 1000 season tickets in order to get the team in Owatonna. <p></p><i></i>
2DaRink

Attendance

Post by 2DaRink »

There are only 7 teams out of 20 that are averaging over 1000. It might be that all the ticket holders don't come. Just a guess. <p></p><i></i>