Eastview Hockey

ronnyevhs

Eastview Hockey

Post by ronnyevhs »

A lot of people are turning there heads saying EV will not even be competitive this year, but they have a great young core coming in and they will be very good, they have a very good young 10th grade foward who was first line last year, and when to lake placid for the under 16 games this summer, he is going to be an all star this year and next, and a lot of people are going to be surprised with EASTVIEW this year <p></p><i></i>
Johnnie15

Eastview

Post by Johnnie15 »

They may be good but good luck getting out of 5AA... <p></p><i></i>
Synergy10

Re: Eastview

Post by Synergy10 »

Haha, there once was a time when we could say that EV is good every year. That used to be a true statement, but, they lost everyone last year. If you look back at this group of players in Bantams, Peewees, and Squirts, absolutely horrible. The only good team coming out of that area is AV. <p></p><i></i>
ronnyevhs

Re: Eastview

Post by ronnyevhs »

they lost 7 people last year, the rest are returning...Most of the offense is returning and a great group of young players is moving in, not to mention there weapon in Rob Maloney <p></p><i></i>
Synergy10

EV

Post by Synergy10 »

yea your right, i'd be excited for their upcoming season too.<br><br>will update this convo halfway through the season, see if you have a change of heart. <p></p><i></i>
RBK sniper

Re: EV

Post by RBK sniper »

AV...come on you cant rip in EV and back up AV.....???? hello?? <p></p><i></i>
Synergy10

RE

Post by Synergy10 »

AV is going to be awesome this year, i definetly can rip on EV and back AV. EV hasn't proven anything to me, AV has. <p></p><i></i>
HockeyMan05

mahaceck

Post by HockeyMan05 »

I may be wrong, but isn't Mahacheck (no clue how to correctly spell last name) pretty good at hockey besides being an incredible RB? <p></p><i></i>
Wheresmycardude

Re: AV/EV

Post by Wheresmycardude »

This year in the battle for the valley i have three words, Defence Defence Defence, AV's defence is untouchable; fischer, Medvek, and the new addition of a goaltender that recently moved into Apple Valley. I say AV takes it. What i'm really excited for is the fights in the parking lot after the game <p></p><i></i>
ronnyevhs

Re: AV/EV

Post by ronnyevhs »

Machacek is a good hockey player, as well as running back, i hope after this amazing football season he can have a VERY good Hockey Season...I am saying that AV will have a good D and goalie but there fowards wont be as good as the past four years...We will have to see, i hope that the intense crowd is there and they sell out again because those days were the best when people were forced to look through foggy windows from outside in the bitter cold to catch glimpses of the score...Those were the days... <p></p><i></i>