Eden Prarie

ronnyevhs

Eden Prarie

Post by ronnyevhs »

How are they shaping up to be this year??? They werent as powerful last year, and i have heard they are young, and not as talented as they were in the past, anyone else hear anything?? <p></p><i></i>
NPGandyDancer

Re: Eden Prarie

Post by NPGandyDancer »

ronny. <!--EZCODE UNDERLINE START--><span style="text-decoration:underline">define young</span><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE END-->. then i'll render an opinion on ep. brokenstick6, what do you think? you have a skater on the ep team playing for smith. <p></p><i></i>
Synergy10

Post by Synergy10 »

haha, EP, like I said in an earlier post, I guarantee that this will be EP's worst season in a long time. They have no one taking Rau's place, no goalie and no leadership. When the seniors on your team are not your go-to guys, then you have a problem. <p></p><i></i>
NPGandyDancer

Post by NPGandyDancer »

synergy. your not reading the boards prior posts on ep. not many teams are graced with a chad rau. aha has bariball; bj has levine; burnsville has oslund. to name just a few of the bluechippers. ep's captain, winger meyers, is leading bariball on elite 1 scoring. and what about the lopsided win over breck at the stp festival. sure its summer hockey, but guess what, these kids skate <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>all year</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->. their ready to go at the drop of a puck. <p></p><i></i>
slapshotbg

sdflk

Post by slapshotbg »

i see what you are proving...but dont use barribals and meyers name in the same sentence again <p></p><i></i>
hockeyJ

EP

Post by hockeyJ »

I agree, with EP not being so good this year, they'll be back maybe next year but this isnt gonna be the year for the eagles and besides, BJ might not be as good as they were last year but they definatly have the edge on the other team in the Lake. I still see EP being the second or possibly third team in the Lake <p></p><i></i>
uppershelf

Re: EP

Post by uppershelf »

Meyers will not even play for the Eagles this year, he will stay in Juniors. Who would blame him, EP needs a new coach and until they get one they will not go anywhere. <p></p><i></i>
puckhead63

Post by puckhead63 »

Meyers is staying at EP.<br><br>This team will be a very solid team - They do not have any marquis players such as a Rau, Hanson, or others like they have had in the past. <br><br>But mark my word - they will be a solid team with good depth at all positions. They have solid goaltending, good size at D and quick forwards that can put the puck in the net.<br><br>The Lake championship will go to either Jefferson, EP, or Apple Valley.<br><br>Section 6AA will go down between Jefferson and EP again.<br> <p></p><i></i>
GNHogger

Re: sdflk

Post by GNHogger »

slapshot. gandy must have hit a nerve with you. look at the stats for elite 1. meyers is leading bariball in points. give the player some credit here already! both these skater could play juniors but they will stay committed to there high schools program. good luck to both of them. <p></p><i></i>
GNHogger

Post by GNHogger »

puckman. good to have you back along with slinger. you guys know the real poop out there! <p></p><i></i>
BULLDOG 888

EP

Post by BULLDOG 888 »

Nobody took Rau's Place last year synergy 10...He played Juniors in Des Moines...But anyway who will take Dodds's place this year??? EP will have a down year, they will be mid to lower ranking in the Lake and wont be last or a bottom feeding team but wont be good... <p></p><i></i>
GNHogger

Post by GNHogger »

poodle 888. brian brooke will take dodds place this year in the net if. and this is a big if, j. kramer screws up and pulls himself from a game again and his confidence evaporates. brian has the "right" pedigree. his old man is a seasoned nhl'er and it rubbed off on his kid. <p></p><i></i>