Players To Watch At the X

ROYALELK

Post by ROYALELK »

if i did my math correctly, there will be 320 players playin their hearts out starting wednesday afternoon,lets watch all of them.... <p></p><i></i>
Dons

Re: 320

Post by Dons »

Wats with Joe Long? what did he do to get suspended? anyone? <p></p><i></i>
ROYALELK

Dons

Post by ROYALELK »

apparently he showed up at a school dance a little on the tipsy side....smart kid huh. <p></p><i></i>
peepz420

5 STUD SPUDS

Post by peepz420 »

AMMERMAN, BECKER, DUETZ, GIFFORD, LEE!<br><br>By far thes best talant in either tournament on one team. Becker one of the best two way players, and great nose for the net. Ammerman and Lee best D in the State. Duetz puts the puck in the net. Gifford big and very solid. <p></p><i></i>
northstar

Goaltending is always the thing to watch

Post by northstar »

You guys have mentioned all the great players we have the opportunity to see this week, but none of you mentioned any of the goaltenders. Every year there is always a couple goalies that just thrive under the pressure of the state tourney. This year i think Moorhead's Derek Hittle and south st. Paul's Alex Stalock will be the surprises of the tourney taking both of there teams to victory.<br><br>my 2 cents <p></p><i></i>
nollafo

Re: more stupid than tipsy

Post by nollafo »

this is by no means my most reliable source but the version i got was that long was shooting his mouth off at the dance and not just to some kids but to administrators or chaperons or whatever adults would have been present. they had him perform a breath-alyzer test and he passed. he then continued to shoot his mouth off so they did it again and he failed. i would be curious if this is even remotely accurate. <p></p><i></i>
KnightsHockey04

Players to watch

Post by KnightsHockey04 »

Gorowsky, Both Flynns, jack hillen, and DOMINICK BARBER FOR WAYZATA, who isnt much but is possibly the only african american in the tourney and is going to the gophers next year for football and at 6 ft 230LBS expect him to throw his weight around. <p></p><i></i>
Statechamps09

Dom Barber

Post by Statechamps09 »

spelled DOMINIQUE Barber, is a pretty big kid, I would say 185, 190 if he is lucky. Hes fast and just because he's not 230 doesn't mean he cant hit like he is....... <p></p><i></i>
hockeyfan02

Joe Long

Post by hockeyfan02 »

Okay...so instead of picking on Joe for making a stupid mistake that many other kids have made, how about we all realize that he has served out his punishment. A punishment, by the way, that he could have avoided, but he chose to show more class than most boys his age would and admitted to his mistake. In doing so, he also admitted that he let his team down. This was a far greater punishment than any suspension he has served, and he is doing whatever he can to make up for the fact that he forced his team to play without him until the section championship. Anyone who was at that game can attest to this. I, for one, believe Joey learned his lesson and am excited to see what he can accomplish, along with the Elks, at state. <p></p><i></i>
TThockey17

Taran Titans

Post by TThockey17 »

For the Titans<br> Forwards<br> Scott "Motor" Motz<br> Ryan Bradshaw<br> Aaron Purpur<br> Defence<br> Brandon "Hair" Mlynarczyk<br> Jake Lodahl<br> Jake Schmit<br> Goalie<br> Carry Wood <p></p><i></i>
puckerfan1

players

Post by puckerfan1 »

along with neu and murray from wdc, look at brandon currie(fastest guy i've ever seen play HS hockey) and travis pettit. And if you're looking for some hard hitting, check out derek tucker. <p></p><i></i>