The top Tenders in the state Tourney

tenders30

The top Tenders in the state Tourney

Post by tenders30 »

As i watched these games i seen some unreal goaltending from the 05 class along with some ok glaotending from the 04 class not including stutz well i was just wondering you opinoins on the goaltending in the goaltending in this years tourney <br><br>Over all it was a much better goaltending year in the state tourney !!!!! <p></p><i></i>
hockeyboss

Goaltending

Post by hockeyboss »

Obviously Stutz was amazing, but you have to also give some credit to Moorheads Hittle, he was peppered in the championship against Centennial and he made some huge saves keeping it to a 1 goal game. Also So St. Pauls goalie, who I only saw on TV looked very solid to me, very aggressive style, and easily the best in the tournament at playing the puck. <p></p><i></i>
netmind29

goalies

Post by netmind29 »

The best goalies from that tournament had to be <br><br>#1 Centennials, South St Pauls and the Elk River goalie<br><br>Hittle played one good game, i wouldnt put him over those other 3<br> <p></p><i></i>
Warroadice

Goalies

Post by Warroadice »

Stutz was good yes but lets not forget that any goalie behind that team would look great. Heck I would go this far and say that most bantam goalie could win with that teams D. You will see what I mean when it comes to playing in college or on a juniors team. My money goes to the kid from Lakeville, he was big and fast, saw alot of shots and seemed to always be in the right spot. Sound in his funamentals, remember this isn't a knock on Stutz because after he did keep the puck out of the net I don't know if we will ever see that again or maybe will we from them again next year? who knows, wait and see <p></p><i></i>
skipice24

warhole

Post by skipice24 »

warhole for elk river is gonna be one of the best goallie's in the state next year, he is simiply amazing <p></p><i></i>
Blackhawk27

worhal/orrock

Post by Blackhawk27 »

yes i also think worhal did really good but i am from er and ross orrock is a very solid goalie hes gotten the shaft the last couple of years but he never gives up this year he had id have to say close to a 1.0 gaa and by the way stutz isnt that good ten shots a game and no tough ones i mean cmon <p></p><i></i>