Niskanen playing juniors next year

sotaninrussia

Niskanen playing juniors next year

Post by sotaninrussia »

Without high school hockey to watch today I had to settle with a UMD game on t.v. and I heard that Virginia/MI-B standout D Matt Niskanen signed with the 'Dogs. But then they said he was playing juniors next year...anyone know anything about that? <p></p><i></i>
W900

NISKANEN

Post by W900 »

NO-HE'S COMING OVER TO PLAY AT GRAND RAPIDS.<br> <p></p><i></i>
rapids hockey

I wish

Post by rapids hockey »

I wouldn't have a problem with that. <p></p><i></i>
speedfire

No

Post by speedfire »

Niskanen will be in high school next year. I heard he wanted to go play for the Gophers but since he didnt want to go play juniors ever, Lucia didnt want him. He also wants to win a state football championship for Mountain Iron. <p></p><i></i>
hawksrock0304

Niskanen

Post by hawksrock0304 »

Yeah, I was watching the 'Dogs game also, and heard that Niskanen is playing for UMD, but is going to play a year of juniors first. <p></p><i></i>
W900

NISKANEN

Post by W900 »

I THINK HIS FATHER WORKS FOR LAKE COUNTRY POWER AND RUMOR IS THEY MAY HAVE A GOOD OPPORTUNITY FOR HIM IN GR?? GR COULD USE HIM.<br> <p></p><i></i>
unionballs

nisky

Post by unionballs »

That would be great for Rapids, but what a blow to Virginia. I think nisky would benifit in Rapids though, Virginia always seems to fold in playoffs. Good luck Matt! <p></p><i></i>
benc14

niskanen

Post by benc14 »

i wouldnt mind at all if he came to GR but i highly doubt that <p></p><i></i>
INDIANSFOREVER

Re: niskanen

Post by INDIANSFOREVER »

With East losing half their team to graduation, and if Nisky came to Rapids I think that the Hawks would be the favorites to win 7AA in 04-05. <p></p><i></i>
v110sniper

Post by v110sniper »

he's not going anywhere....the announcers are screwed up. they probly heard he is still a junior and turned it into he is playing a year of juniors, who knows. but he isnt playing juniors and he's not goin to rapids...where did anyone hear that???? <p></p><i></i>
twinetickler

Post by twinetickler »

Nisky IS gonna stay in Virginia. He wants to get Virginia to a State Tourney, and Virginia will Have a GREAT chance to do it with all the returning kids as well as upcoming talent. Hibbing will be a good contender. I see virginia and hibbing in the finals, but virginia taking it this time. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub33.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUser ... tickler</A> at: 3/15/04 6:23 pm<br></i>