elk river hockey

theskillz

MHD-ER in holiday tournament

Post by theskillz »

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr> 93' or 94' elk river over moorhead in ot in grand rapids holiday tournament<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>That was during the 1991-92 season. <p></p><i></i>
habsman33

Moorhead

Post by habsman33 »

Actually Im from Moorhead, hence the reason im rooting for them, I do have a relative who plays down in the nwsc, for Andover(yes a bottom feeder good job doeisland it makes for one smart Elk)and after this year the spuds will have a state champion under thier belt <p></p><i></i>
MN Hockey Dude

Re: Moorhead

Post by MN Hockey Dude »

You didn't need to tell us that you were from Moorhead. All we had to do was read the crap you've been posting and could easily figure out you were from there. You're relative from Andover is probably #19 from the JV, which would basically explain everything. You keep talking how Moorhead has the state championship in their hand, but they haven't even beat Elk River. Just because people have been saying you guys have such a great team doesnt mean much when it comes to the playoffs. Every team there is good. I don't care which section they come out of, everyone was obviously good enough to get there. You need to stop acting as if ER is just another Monticello game for you guys or it'll be over with the drop of the puck. <p></p><i></i>
EREmpireStrikesBack

Get out of here

Post by EREmpireStrikesBack »

Dude, that ain't even cool. Quit that crap <p></p><i></i>