Classy Hockey

Northern Hockey Fan

Classy Hockey

Post by Northern Hockey Fan »

Did anyone else see Carey Eades pick up the puck after warroad lost in overtime and handed it to Yitalo. I thought that was very classy.<br><br>Reactions anyone? <p></p><i></i>
oggie9

eades

Post by oggie9 »

i noticed that as well and i thought it was a very classy gesture towards the orono player. although he lost he still had enough class to do what was right. very classy. <p></p><i></i>
hawksrock0304

Eades?

Post by hawksrock0304 »

Don't mean to be annoying, but who is Casey Eades? I don't follow may other teams out of section 7, except when I'm watching the state tournament. Didn't hear this Eades fellow's name. Oh, and I know who Ylitalo is though. <p></p><i></i>
LHSguru

Re: Eades?

Post by LHSguru »

hawksrock0304- It is CAREY Eades not Casey Eades. And he is probably one of the best coaches in the great state of Minnesota if not the best. <p></p><i></i>
hawksrock0304

Re: Eades

Post by hawksrock0304 »

Woopsy on the Carey, sorry bout that. Didn't catch that part, but sounds like a pretty classy move. <p></p><i></i>
skipice24

ELKS

Post by skipice24 »

the elks have the most class by far of any team in the state <p></p><i></i>
Blackhawk27

er

Post by Blackhawk27 »

ok im from er skipice is that a joke we dont play for class we play hockey its not a @#%$ sport when i think of class i think of rich prix(only in hockey) but thats just my thought and the best coach in that na t sars is by far <p></p><i></i>
EREmpireStrikesBack

Re: Classy Hockey

Post by EREmpireStrikesBack »

Hey Blackhawk, do ER a favor and learn how to spell. I agree with you that ER doesn't have the classiest team, but its hard to agree with what I can't read. <p>Elk River AA State Champions- 2001 Boys & 2004 Girls</p><i></i>