Wheeler is a Gopher

hocke101

D

Post by hocke101 »

I would have to agree with Hockeyscout on ammerman. he just has looked a little out of place lately and I agree he is overrated. The rest of those defenseman are exceptional players that are a few steps above him. RJ is very creative but I think what makes Lee look so good is he is always in great position. I think Ammerman is a good high school player bt does not have the potential these other players show. <p></p><i></i>
blueeyesme2

Re: blake wheeler

Post by blueeyesme2 »

does anyone think blake should go to the ushl this year to get ready to play for the gophers ? playing at breck he wont really impove will he? <p></p><i></i>
dandill15

wheeler

Post by dandill15 »

I think taht for the development of Wheelers career that he should go to the USHL, but if he is to stay at Breck he will still improve but not to the degree that he would ahve at teh USHL. Also I think that what he does in the summer and in events like model camp and elite league, especially elite league will really help him progress, either way he will be one of the greatest players to play for teh gophers, the only question is how good, he could be the best or one of them, and it's all up to him. <p></p><i></i>
Light It Up

Ammerman

Post by Light It Up »

I think Ammerman would be a great forward. He has all the skills. He just sometimes makes bad decisions on D. Good kid who is a hard worker. <p></p><i></i>
shutout

Connelly

Post by shutout »

I saw Brian Connelly mentioned on this thread. Is he being recruited by anyone at this time, and does anyone know if he is returning to Jefferson or going to juniors next season. <p></p><i></i>