Best goalies in 7a&aa

oldtime80

Best goalies in 7a&aa

Post by oldtime80 »

Who will be the best goalies in section 7 next year?? <p></p><i></i>
hamboni

goalies

Post by hamboni »

i'm sure grman45 will come on and say tim how is the next coming of the messiah. reality is that he,ll have trouble making the jv <p></p><i></i>
hamboni

good goalies

Post by hamboni »

i guess i should stick to the thread and say poderzay will be the best goalie in 7a or 7aa. <p></p><i></i>
grman45

hamboni

Post by grman45 »

you know, i have made a fool outta my self, i know. but why make one out of yourself. you should be much wiser than that in your age. no one asked u if tim how was going to be any good. so u didnt need to bring it up. you needed to stick to your own words that u have often scolded upon me. But i think hiipakka with have a great year, and i really think that ben leise of Duluth East will be good too. <p></p><i></i>
Duluthhockeyfan

Best Goalie

Post by Duluthhockeyfan »

Well I would say it is a little premature to start making that guess, on account of the early recruiting period is far from over. We should continue this conversation in August, I think we will have a better idea than. <p></p><i></i>
Dons

Re: Best Goalie

Post by Dons »

I thought poderzay was one of the best too, and then decenzo never played him. was ternberth a senior? anyone...i thought he played real well with ely, but maybe his stats were just that jacked up cuz of all the shots he faced every game...in which he had to play well to avoid such slaughters...interesting.. <p></p><i></i>
mnhockey21

senior

Post by mnhockey21 »

yeah trenberth was a senior <p></p><i></i>