AA all tourny team?

wisconsinhockey

AA all tourny team?

Post by wisconsinhockey »

Anybody catch the all tourny team for AA, i left in disgust right after the championship game <p></p><i></i>
BabyBlueFan4Life

Re: AA all tourny team?

Post by BabyBlueFan4Life »

Post underneath just got bumped up. Has a detailed list of players.<br><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p074.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... an4Life</A> at: 3/7/05 3:07 pm<br></i>
wisconsinhockey

glad to see sall made it he played an ungodly game against moorhead, however i felt schumacher shouldve been up there from east also, he made some pretty key plays for the hounds. <p></p><i></i>
cwhockey31

Post by cwhockey31 »

i disagree, keaton should have been on there for sure, he made 37 saves to keep his team in the game and win it win the shots on goal were 41-18 in favor of moorhead <p></p><i></i>
wisconsinhockey

that is a good point, id kind of like to know how close the voting was between them him and sall <p></p><i></i>
SkoalApple

Post by SkoalApple »

for those of you who know me and who i'm close to, you know how much this pains me to say, but i agree that Keaton got robber by not making the all tourny team. yeah i know the east goalie and Kangus played well, and i know Kangus set the record for saves in a game. but Keaton won all 3 games he played, and was OUTSTANDING in the finals. hell, he beat the mighty spuds which is something the other 2 goalies could not do. no logical way, in my opion, he should not of made it. he made a believer out of me on his talent, and it is a shame he was not given a spot on that team. <p></p><i></i>