Ramsey Wolfe-blake

thehockeyscout

Ramsey Wolfe-blake

Post by thehockeyscout »

does anyone no where this kid is playing next year. he was kind of unheard of going into the season but his name is now a hot topic in the hockey underground. i heard he was supposed to be playing in the great 8 but he turned it down because he had a conflict...it doesnt matter though he still has a long future in hockey ahead of him <p></p><i></i>
Breck God

Re: Ramsey Wolfe-blake

Post by Breck God »

i have also heard of this ramsey wolfe kid, at breck they tryed to recruit him hardcore but he was loyal to his blake bears i guess. he doesnt have amazing stats but he turned it on at the end of a injury plagued season. i thought that boston college was looking at him but taht was a while back, did you hear about that too? <p></p><i></i>
thehockeyscout

Post by thehockeyscout »

ya i did hear about boston college but a friend of mine informed me that they backed away because there were some questions regarding wolfe's health...he broke his femur last summer in a bicycling accident and seemed to be affected by the injury early in the season, however he seems fine now. My guess is that he will play juniors for a year or two and will end up playing for the gophers in 2007 <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p074.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... eyscout</A> at: 3/6/05 11:10 pm<br></i>
iknowhockey132

ramsey wolfe

Post by iknowhockey132 »

ya one time i played pond hockey with this kid and couldnt believe it was the same kid that only had three points. he was basically playing on one leg but he was owning everyone on the ice. hopefully he can show what hes all about at some model camps and show he is the real deal <p></p><i></i>
Spartan9

Post by Spartan9 »

turns out he just turned down an offer to play for the Chicago Steel of the USHL, which in turn ruins his chance to play for U of M. Now looking at possibility of playing at Boston College. Or he might pursue his football career at USC considering he ran a 4.3 40yd, and led the state with 15int last season.<br><br>Elk River winless in 2005 <p></p><i></i>
iknowhockey132

Post by iknowhockey132 »

i hope he stays with hockey although with his athletism he could probably play any sport he wanted to. lets just hope his fast pace life style doesnt effect the rest of his career like it did his senior season at blake...the problem is he lives on the edge, i heard when he fell off his bycicle last summer and broke his femur he wasnt even wearing a helmet...hes that extreme <p></p><i></i>