will cretin take 2aa next year

lace em up07

will cretin take 2aa next year

Post by lace em up07 »

with tartan loosing there top line do you think cretin will take section 2aa next year <p></p><i></i>
cdhockeyfan

Re: will cretin take 2aa next year

Post by cdhockeyfan »

I say most definitely. The only integral loss for the CDH raiders is matt hickey. Cretin's top goal scorer and many of their top point producers are all returning. The young talent had a year to get varsity hockey under their belt and should mature for next year and be stronger/better.<br><br>I don't know much of what Hastings is losing, but with all they had this year CDH was able to take them down.<br><br>I say CDH should be looked at as one of the favorites to win 2AA next year. <p></p><i></i>
nolookpassguy

Post by nolookpassguy »

Hastings will be losing their top player, Stewart to Juniors. He will play football for Hastings then opt to play Jrs rather than high school. Given the sad state of 2AA, Cretin will be the favorite. <p></p><i></i>
Hillfan

Post by Hillfan »

Cretin should take this section next year. As it's been said, they are the favorite. <p></p><i></i>
lace em up07

transfers...

Post by lace em up07 »

does any one know about anu transfers going to cretin <p></p><i></i>
marksy19

Re: transfers...

Post by marksy19 »

lace em up7 where u from? <p></p><i></i>
lace em up07

Post by lace em up07 »

im from rochester mayo <p></p><i></i>
cdhockeyfan

Post by cdhockeyfan »

I havent heard of any transfers going to cdh. the only real problem with transfers coming to cdh is getting them in. There have been a LOT of great athletes who applied to transfer in to CDH, but mary jo won't let anyone in unless your a great artist or other thing like that. CDH hockey could have been very similar to Holy Angels if we got all the kids in that apply <p></p><i></i>
lace em up07

Post by lace em up07 »

Yes i agree, i heard it is very difficult to get student athletes in. I know of one hockey player whos applied but no response yet <p></p><i></i>
hockey1417

Post by hockey1417 »

lace em up 07 who are you? i also am from rochester and live in the mayo area. <p></p><i></i>
McBird35

Post by McBird35 »

Was sam kinne a senior this year, if he was who will take his spot <p></p><i></i>
Hockey Fan 211

Post by Hockey Fan 211 »

yes he was Sophomore Ben Hause who played some this year will take his spot. <p>MBHSS</p><i></i>
cdhockeyfan

Post by cdhockeyfan »

Yeah, kinne was a senior this year but sophomore ben house got a good amount of time this year, and despite not being the number one and probably playing some of the weaker teams, put up great numbers, better than kinne's numbers. <br><br>I will also say I thought Sam Kinne was a good goaltender. one of the better ones around the metro.<br><br>House will have a good year next year in his Junior year. also, his freshman year he dominated the JV circuit. Put up a LOT of shutouts. <p></p><i></i>
hillhockey

Post by hillhockey »

best of luck to cretin next year in 2aa!<br><!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="color:purple;font-size:large;">GO RAIDERS</span><!--EZCODE FONT END--> <p></p><i></i>