Saturday's Youth Final Four's

centerman

Saturday's Youth Final Four's

Post by centerman »

Here are the final four teams that will play tomorrow in the semis of the state tourney.<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Bantam A</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>Hastings vs. Centennial<br><br>Roseau vs. Edina<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Bantam B</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>Duluth East vs. Maple Grove<br><br>Grand Rapids vs. Centennial Red<br><br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Pee Wee A</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br><br>Centennial vs. Eden Prairie<br><br>Chaska vs. Edina<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Pee Wee B</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>Eden Prairie vs. Edina<br><br>Wayzata Gold vs. Redwood Falls <p></p><i></i>
topshelf11

Re: Saturday's Youth Final Four's

Post by topshelf11 »

cool there's a youth forum <p></p><i></i>
puck14

Re: Saturday's Youth Final Four's

Post by puck14 »

Ya there is a youth forum, but you know what.... I am never going to go there, and Im sure 95 percent of this board isnt going to either. I think its interesting to see how the younger guys are doing and appreciate the update. Thank you for the post, and I hope you let us know how they do tomorrow also. <p></p><i></i>
FreeAGENT

Who's # 1

Post by FreeAGENT »

Who has the number one spot for Peewee A's? <p></p><i></i>