8AA next year

TRF2

8AA next year

Post by TRF2 »

Guys i know moorhead is losing like 12 guys next year are they going to break the curse next year or is it going to live on. <p></p><i></i>
imagenous

Re: 8AA next year

Post by imagenous »

moorhead is losing 15 guys. the team that will be seniors next year took 4th in state in Bantams. the team the year after that won both state titles in bantams....they should be pretty good next year, at least good enough to make it to state. With a great goalie who will be a senior next year, they should do just fine. But, it will be a tough year for them to break the curse. <p></p><i></i>
powerhouse10

Re: 8AA next year

Post by powerhouse10 »

The year after next the team that won it in bantams will probably win it all or get 2nd haha<br> <p></p><i></i>
MNPuckster27

Roseau

Post by MNPuckster27 »

How did Roseau's seniors next year do as bantams? And their juniors? I know next years sophomores just took 3rd or 4th in the Bantam state tournament. <p></p><i></i>
birdmister

Re: Roseau

Post by birdmister »

Roseau Bantam A's just took 3rd. They lost to Edina in the semi's 3-2. Edina eventually went on to beat Centennial.<br><br>The Roseau seniors of next year had a season record of something liek Alot-3-??? but they only made it to the semi finals at VFW and I dont remember MAHA.<br><br>The juniors of next year.....I have no idea how they did, they were a winning team, but no luck in playoffs i beleive.<br> <p>Moorhead sets a new state tournament record!</p><i></i>
mnhockfan23

Post by mnhockfan23 »

the buffalo sabres farm club is trying a new color for their ice...its a light blue instead of normal clear/white...the old blue lines are flourescent orange with dark blue face-off circles...i know this is off the subject but its interesting<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_ylc=X ... <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
got puck 2345

Post by got puck 2345 »

hmmm im gonna hafta say i like the white ice better <p></p><i></i>
mnhockfan23

Post by mnhockfan23 »

yeah...itll be interesting, like i like the idea but it wont work and i think itll just detract more people from the nhl if they do try it <p></p><i></i>