Junior B Nationals Blaine Super Rink

findthetwine

Junior B Nationals Blaine Super Rink

Post by findthetwine » Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:27 pm

April 1st through the 5th the National Junior B tourney will be played at the Super Rink. I reccomend if you guys are able to check it out as 2 Minnesota Junior Hockey League teams are in the tourney,the Minnesota Ice Hawks, and the Dubuque Thunderbirds.The Icehakws won the regular season championship and also the playoff championship. If you check out their rosters these kids are no second rate players. You will find almost all were all conference, great 8 players, or ccm all star game selectees, most of these kids had opportunities to play Junior A but opted to stay closer to home. Heres a list of Minnesota High School Hockey Players on both teams.<br>Ice Hawks<br>Drew Smith, Rochester Century<br>Corey Melbo, Theif River Falls <br>Cole Hughes, Austin <br>Mike Christensen, Detroit Lakes<br>Karl Reinke, Duluth Central<br>Thor Josefson, Bemedji<br>Mike Schneider, Owatonna<br>Chris Spracklen, Warroad<br>Deven Vanhouse, Silver Bay<br>Matt Haverkamp, Detroit Lakes<br>Aaron Soderlund, Duluth Central<br>Earl Nikula, Silver Bay<br>Brett Birgau, New Ulm<br>Brad Weichmann, Austin<br>Shaun Meinke, Rochester Lourdes<br>Lincoln Nguyn, Owatonna<br>Justin Olson, Owatonna<br>Aaron Baumgartner, Elk River<br><br>Dubuque<br>Tyler Brigl- Eagan<br>Blaine Gamst- Duluth East<br>Tony Janssen- Superior (Wi)<br>Aaron Jorgenson- Little Falls<br>Adam Macho- New Ulm<br>Matt Oster- Stillwater<br>Charlie Ross- Princeton<br><br> <p></p><i></i>

Unknown

Unknown

Post by Unknown » Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:54 pm

(This post is missing and can not be restored) <p></p><i></i>