Woodbury at White Bear (Feb. 1st)

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Who do you see winning?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:09 am

Woodbury
29%
White Bear Lake
71%

Total votes: 21

wbmd

Woodbury at White Bear (Feb. 1st)

Post by wbmd »

Predictions or comments on the upcoming Suburban East game.
Zeke16

Post by Zeke16 »

Bearsss, 5-1. Payback for the earlier defeat
WBLM

Post by WBLM »

Bears, 5-3.
DAbears25

Post by DAbears25 »

Da Bears 4-2
RBKhockey0099

Post by RBKhockey0099 »

Bears 5-3 they have been playing good hockey
STC18

Post by STC18 »

WBL 5-3
hockyman08

Post by hockyman08 »

Woodbury 3
White Bear 3...
PASTRAPIDSFAN

Post by PASTRAPIDSFAN »

Bears 5-2
hast-h-fan

Post by hast-h-fan »

BIG DOGS/BEARS by at least two
hockey_playa7

Post by hockey_playa7 »

Woodbury 13
WBL 12
Johnny_Murphy

Post by Johnny_Murphy »

Woodsbury-4
Da Bears-5 OT
wbmd

Post by wbmd »

Woodbury will win by a goal or two.
Zamboni Guy

Post by Zamboni Guy »

On this one, I'll go with...

Woodbury - 2
White Bear Lake - 3
whoisthat

Post by whoisthat »

any updates on how the game is going?
hockey.com

Post by hockey.com »

Final

WBL 4
Woodbury 1
mnprideonice07

Post by mnprideonice07 »

I was going to wait until i saw the final of the game to say this, but... woodbury is now VERY overrated. everyone is talking about how good woodbury is because the can beat up on hastings, Mounds view, park etc.... but they can't beat anyone that actually has a shot at winning the conference. untill they can beat WBL, Roseville, or CDH (and beat them soundly) they are BY FAR the most OVERRATED team in Minnesota.
boblee

Post by boblee »

Nice win for the bears.
PioneerMAN

Post by PioneerMAN »

Woodbury is not the most overratted team in the state. If you were at the game you could cleary see woodbury dominated until the refs took over for WBL. and you know they did. its was woodburys game to win though ealry and they didnt. I think they are one of the undderated teams? theve only lost to 3 teams and their all top ten in the state? think what you want
CDH 4life

Post by CDH 4life »

forget the scores, from the woodbury games that ive seen, they skate right with their opponent until they decide to take penalties and then they just collapse, like when we beat them the sencond time
WBLM

Post by WBLM »

woodbuy was doing ok most of the game, irregardless of the refs. there were numerous penalties called/not called on both sides, but maybe some more not called against WBL. But during the second half of the game, I think woodbury had one, maybe two scoring chances.
wblhockguy06

Post by wblhockguy06 »

anybody have the shots on goal, and who scored the goals in this game?
HOCKEY SCOUT

wbl woodbury

Post by HOCKEY SCOUT »

The power plays tonight were 7 for woodbury and 3 for wbl. People need to get the facts right before they post, or maybe not. The reffing tonight was fine in my opinion and the better team won. WBL is playing pretty well right now and will scare anybody they play. Talent wise I would say Woodbury has the advantage but hard work and getting the puck deep in the third period turned it into WBL's game.

By the way classy was when I heard a Woodbury player calll his own teammate a F------ a------ in the third period. I think the whole arena could here that one.
WBL plays physical and in your face and that will upset people, but they are not cheap, at least in the 10-12 games I have watched them.
HOCKEY SCOUT

shots

Post by HOCKEY SCOUT »

28-16 in WBL's favor is what I had.
SEC Scotty

Post by SEC Scotty »

PioneerMAN wrote:Woodbury is not the most overratted team in the state. If you were at the game you could cleary see woodbury dominated until the refs took over for WBL. and you know they did. its was woodburys game to win though ealry and they didnt. I think they are one of the undderated teams? theve only lost to 3 teams and their all top ten in the state? think what you want
I thought the game was one of the best officiated games I have seen all year. I have seen four Woodbury games this year and their fans are the biggest whiners I have seen. Including one loudmouth who judging from his ridiculous bellers, didn't know one end of the hockey stick from the other. Woodbury did outplay the Bears in the first period after they scored their first goal.

Villeneuve for WBL had a great game.
THEGunslinger

Post by THEGunslinger »

This is the first WBL game I have been to in over a month, and let me simply say that this team has changed for the better. The Bears struggled early, yet seemed to keep their composure and pulled it out in the third. I was impressed with #22... from the Bears... A blueliner that really seemed to see the ice well. I will tell you that Woodbury works hard, but I just didnt see much else! On a side note, I must agree with the comment about woodbury fans... I sat on the woodbury side, and if I was from Woodbury I would be embarassed with the reaction of the parents. One parent actually was so angry at the end of the 3rd period that he left his seat went to the glass and started barking at the officials. this was after a woodbury player went off the ice in a ranting huff swearing. He took a 10 min misconduct, and then all hell broke loose! I really dont think that had anything to do with WBL, yet the woodbury parents went balistic! I just couldnt quite figure it out!

I think the bears will be in it at the end!

Da Slinger