STITCHLIPS GETS LAZY!! BRD @ ER on U-tube

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

WHO is Videoscout?

Poll ended at Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:48 am

Morris Wanchuk
24%
Slapshooter
5%
BluesBuddie
10%
BIAFP
5%
PackerBoy
10%
PackerBoy
10%
GR19
No votes
BOBLEE
No votes
IrishmansSHanty
10%
east hockey
10%
ask eddie
19%

Total votes: 21

Morris Wanchuk

STITCHLIPS GETS LAZY!! BRD @ ER on U-tube

Post by Morris Wanchuk »

Looks like Stitchie fell asleep, or somethin...so M0 stole IT!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfiWnLOJtuM

Hope it Works!
:wink:
Last edited by Morris Wanchuk on Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
JLS 81

Great Work

Post by JLS 81 »

MO you did one helluva great job with the camera work ER Empire should have a tear in his eye as well the fine brethren we all know as the 'Shady Bunch. Getting close to Video Scout status. You done good and are truly a great living American! God Bless section 7AA and God Bless the United States of America! You fella's have done a great job with the youtube feeds all season and I thank you for doing some great work.
Last edited by JLS 81 on Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snake Vigilante

Mo = VS = BZ = SL = Kranky = BB = SS

Post by Snake Vigilante »

hay mow --- mah-self all wayz new yewz wuz da video scooter guyz!! mah-self notissed ole boozebuddy hizself on da videe-oh. mah-self all so notissed da big thirst kid frum elk ribber townz --- yewz nose --- da kid wit da war paint on.

da secreto iz out. ole mow iz da vidman. mah-self tinks dat mah-self saw ole erEmpireSrikerz guy hang'in wit da womenz on dat peace uv artistik miscellaneous hogwash.

mah-self lacked da footage fetish uv jowel auto 'an dance high note 'an appal martini guyz.

mah-self also saw a puddy tat 'an dat see you at the rink guyz towardz da end uv da vid.

lots uv shady care actorz on dat flimsy films.
TomTheBomb

Post by TomTheBomb »

The video was very well put together, a few parts made me laugh but I thought it would have some of the game?
Morris Wanchuk

SNAKIE!!!

Post by Morris Wanchuk »

snakevigilante wrote:mah-self lacked da footage fetish uv jowel auto 'an dance high note 'an appal martini guyz.

M0 liked dose posters too!!!
:lol:
Morris Wanchuk

GEESH TOM

Post by Morris Wanchuk »

TomTheBomb wrote:The video was very well put together, a few parts made me laugh but I thought it would have some of the game?
WELP there was only one goal...man whaddya want? HEHE I feel like videoscout....
Snake Vigilante

ware's da warehouse?

Post by Snake Vigilante »

hay! ware'z da video uv da sputniks 'an da rozo bozo's?!?!

In queering mindz wanna nose
Morris Wanchuk

what is up wit dat?

Post by Morris Wanchuk »

yeah, where are day?
Morris Wanchuk

ER Lame Response.

Post by Morris Wanchuk »

I noticed that nobody from ER has thanked Stitchie for that fine portrayal of their arena, program, and town. It's absolutely sick, how much work, time, preparation, and editing that a video like that takes. Its nice to know that you guys appreciate the effort promoting your team and town. Grand Rapids fans are alot nicer! Nice showing ER. Thanks Stitchie!
slapshooter

7,057th post by SS since Feb 27th 2002

Post by slapshooter »

Atta boy boys! \:D/

SImage S
Morris Wanchuk

SLAPPY

Post by Morris Wanchuk »

You are right up there with GR19 And BOObielee on this poll.. Yer all at Zer0! Looks like M0 is takin this prize home, unless ask Eddie makes a comeback.....
Stitch Lips

Re: ER Lame Response.

Post by Stitch Lips »

Morris Wanchuk wrote:I noticed that nobody from ER has thanked Stitchie for that fine portrayal of their arena, program, and town. It's absolutely sick, how much work, time, preparation, and editing that a video like that takes. Its nice to know that you guys appreciate the effort promoting your team and town. Grand Rapids fans are alot nicer! Nice showing ER. Thanks Stitchie!
hay MO!!!!!

what part of "the season's over" don't you get?!?!?!?

ER isn't even on the board, let alone affiliated with it.

I'm shocked to even be associated with yewz.

you have been liv'in on the streets longer than Dan Fogelberg.
Morris Wanchuk

Mornin, noon, or night

Post by Morris Wanchuk »

Well, Stitchie as good sports, you would think some thanks would come your way win or lose.....you've seen that before , right?

cu@darink

Post by cu@darink »

What do you expect from them cities boys? No different than when they come hunting or fishing. Think we all owe them thanks for spending a buck.

I enjoyed every one of the masterpieces. Hats off to you!

got a picture in my head of down and out in beverly hills.
see you at the rink!
AngusYoung

Post by AngusYoung »

Gotta love Stitchy's work - inlcudes a bit of the pre-game warm-up, shots of the young kids enjoying the moment, and, as always, a few shots of the lovely young "puck bunnies" there to root for their squad. Glad to see you went with a better song on this one instead of that hack, has-been crap from your previous vid. Talk about "letting go" - he should listen to Springsteen's "Glory Days".

On a side note, looking forward to your work on tonite's LF/FF matchup @ the MAC. If you can get a shot of Cooch doing the BB jig, BIAFP will pay some "bank" for it.

Brainerd trivia for $1000 - whatever happened to Craig Brandon ala the 83-84 Warriors?

8)
Morris Wanchuk

HEY ANGUS

Post by Morris Wanchuk »

He is playin in the billy gramer band, he's in focus, though. Don't believe that guy played too much hockey, but I'll take the Thousand bucks in twenties.
AngusYoung

Re: HEY ANGUS

Post by AngusYoung »

Morris Wanchuk wrote:He is playin in the billy gramer band, he's in focus, though. Don't believe that guy played too much hockey, but I'll take the Thousand bucks in twenties.
Who is Billy Gramer? Never heard of him.
I'm sure Brando was a hockey player, Mo - check your stats before you head to the Palm Isle or "gorgeous F-L-A". VideoScout would know...

8)