Will Park Rapids lose before sections?

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

defense

Marriucci

Post by defense »

Hey, Irishman, I kinda said that when I referenced that just after I wrote what you quoted. It would be nice if the Marriucci mattered anymore, then I would say Park Rapids should play in it. Or schedule tougher teams..........nevermind.... :lol: :lol:
HShockeywatcher

Post by HShockeywatcher »

Aren't all games potential losses? There have been many games this season a vast majority of this bored picked one team to win and it went the other way.

That being said, I see TRF as being the only team who could be labeled as not the underdog going up against PR. Their next 3 games will be tough ones and will definitely prepare them, whereas PR's next 3 they should walk over. The only advantage PR has is home ice, otherwise, that should be a good one.
-Detroit lakes. It's in Detroit lakes, but PR beat Wadena in OT who beat DL 5-0. I give PR the upper hand there.
-Crookston. They are 2-11-1. They aren't doing well. They also beat DL.

PR will have no more than two losses. Possibly TRF and then a random off night.
Skime Store

Post by Skime Store »

Git-R-Done wrote:
Flin Flon wrote:
SiouxRecruit wrote: Convince you or others?....For me..I could care less what anyone else thinks...there will ALWAYS be people who disagree about certain things..especially politics and sports :wink:....I still think ANYTHING can happen..especially after watching Warroad getting whomped last night on FSN...I loved it :P
They got beat by the defending state champs and a team that is ranked #1 in the state this wasn't just some chump team like Morris Benson. Come on recruit you are smarter than that.
I agree, at least Warroad isn't playing a bunch of JV teams :twisted:

This thread is a joke. A good girls hs team would do well against the teams on their schedule. I can't believe that I responded to this and I agree with the "Tool".
defense

Skime

Post by defense »

Good for you man..... :-({|=
SiouxRecruit

Post by SiouxRecruit »

Skime Store wrote:
Git-R-Done wrote:
Flin Flon wrote: They got beat by the defending state champs and a team that is ranked #1 in the state this wasn't just some chump team like Morris Benson. Come on recruit you are smarter than that.
I agree, at least Warroad isn't playing a bunch of JV teams :twisted:

This thread is a joke. A good girls hs team would do well against the teams on their schedule. I can't believe that I responded to this and I agree with the "Tool".

Now lets be serious... thats not even close to reality....
Catch me On YouTube @ FishOnLuke
schwang17

Post by schwang17 »

Undercover Hockey Lover wrote:2. Mariucci...only three teams have won it PR wouldn't compete so those two words don't belong in the same sentence.
I wasn't the one imlplying they should be in the Mariucci, genius...Conference play is a joke anymore anyways...
Undercover Hockey Lover

Post by Undercover Hockey Lover »

schwang17 wrote:I wasn't the one imlplying they should be in the Mariucci, genius...Conference play is a joke anymore anyways...
...the real joke here is the schedule and undefeated season your yapping about. :lol:
Hockey Moms are Hottest!!!
rams1989

Post by rams1989 »

Who cares?

THat's right, no one cares about the regular season.
Friends don't let friends play basketball.
AngusYoung

Post by AngusYoung »

Undercover Hockey Lover wrote:
schwang17 wrote:I wasn't the one imlplying they should be in the Mariucci, genius...Conference play is a joke anymore anyways...
...the real joke here is the schedule and undefeated season your yapping about. :lol:
You seem to be the one "yapping" the loudest, Mac. Let these kids spout off all they want - I'm sure most would love to see them dethrone the Warriors as Section 8 champs.

AY 8)
Undercover Hockey Lover

Post by Undercover Hockey Lover »

Let the kids and guys like yourself dream. :wink:
Hockey Moms are Hottest!!!
SiouxRecruit

Post by SiouxRecruit »

rams1989 wrote:Who cares?

Go to ur DL forum and post about all your loses :cry: ....people dont understand this topic.....I THOUGHT it was " will park rapids lose"...as in a regular season game....NOT every single post on this site is gonna be important to post season play(sections)....seriously.....people get all angry about something the school has never done before....let people yap....if you dont wanna hear about it id suggest not to read through these posts....I still think PR will win every REGULAR season game....and im HOPING they do well in sections....
Neutron 14

Post by Neutron 14 »

Gotta love this thread...
The only soft spot I see is the one between my legs
Joey (nine toes) Marcoux

Post by Joey (nine toes) Marcoux »

She's been a dandy :!:
8)
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

Yes, it has.
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

And, yes, they will.
rams1989

Post by rams1989 »

SiouxRecruit wrote:
rams1989 wrote:Who cares?

Go to ur DL forum and post about all your loses :cry: ....people dont understand this topic.....I THOUGHT it was " will park rapids lose"...as in a regular season game....NOT every single post on this site is gonna be important to post season play(sections)....seriously.....people get all angry about something the school has never done before....let people yap....if you dont wanna hear about it id suggest not to read through these posts....I still think PR will win every REGULAR season game....and im HOPING they do well in sections....
Hey Siouxboy, lighten up. If you don't want someone's opinion, maybe you should play solitaire instead of wasting all your time on here.

To put my "point" in terms you can understand, whether I think they will win all their regular season games or not has no bearing on anything. At the same time, any team that beats DL 5-3, no matter the shots, has no hope for making it past the quarters in any section.
Friends don't let friends play basketball.
gotcha

Post by gotcha »

I believe if park rapids does lose it will be to Mora or Northern lakes in a close one goal loss. maybe 3-2 or 5-4
Git-R-Done

Post by Git-R-Done »

gotcha wrote:I believe if park rapids does lose it will be to Mora or Northern lakes in a close one goal loss. maybe 3-2 or 5-4
They actually have hockey in those towns???? :shock:
gotcha

Post by gotcha »

yea they do and park rapids has a cake schedule all the way anyway. Looking at their sched. they shouldn't lose a game all year if they're a good team, but they have had some close ones with some questionable teams. I dont know much about park rapids but they play a pretty easy sched. and i hope they do well. They playoffs will be tough for them. Warroad is in their section and i think it will be Warroad and Park in the section championship
SB24

Post by SB24 »

Park just getting to the finals would be a major upset...I don't care what the ankle biters say, PR did not beat the real EGF team in EGF. Look for EGF to knock them off in the second round.
Git-R-Done

Post by Git-R-Done »

SB24 wrote:Park just getting to the finals would be a major upset...I don't care what the ankle biters say, PR did not beat the real EGF team in EGF. Look for EGF to knock them off in the second round.
I agree with SB24, PR should not even be in the same paragraph as EGF, TRF, Crookston, Warroad, or even Indus/Baught-it for that matter [-( . They have to earn the right to live up here!
SiouxRecruit

Post by SiouxRecruit »

Git-R-Done wrote:
SB24 wrote:Park just getting to the finals would be a major upset...I don't care what the ankle biters say, PR did not beat the real EGF team in EGF. Look for EGF to knock them off in the second round.
I agree with SB24, PR should not even be in the same paragraph as EGF, TRF, Crookston, Warroad, or even Indus/Baught-it for that matter [-( . They have to earn the right to live up here!
.....that is just rediculous to even say....let alone come up with
schwang17

Post by schwang17 »

Undercover Hockey Lover wrote:
And I'm the one who said the only thing that matters is the semi's against EGF and the finals vs. the Lady Warriors...
schwang17

Post by schwang17 »

Every good/upset win is conterversial...I will say PR will have to be on their A game to win in the semi's...
SB24

Post by SB24 »

SiouxRecruit wrote:
Git-R-Done wrote:
.....that is just rediculous to even say....let alone come up with
what part?