Who is the best player in State

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

edinafast

Post by edinafast »

Aaron Ness
komada77

Re: Who is the best player in State

Post by komada77 »

edinafast wrote:Who is the best player in State

Aaron Ness
just lock this topic up now
Skime Store

Re: Who is the best player in State

Post by Skime Store »

komada77 wrote:
edinafast wrote:Who is the best player in State

Aaron Ness
just lock this topic up now
That's easy. #10 on FSN Wed night. #10 in the white I should add.
bigwheelXXX

Absolutely!

Post by bigwheelXXX »

By Far the best. Not many that could play any position but goalie. Watching him the other night, him not even looking at the bench, he could probably play caoch too. Sorry Buffalo, Moorhead, Tech and Brainerd........ Maybe better luck next year. this kid is too good for this WHOLE team too lose at all. State tourney champs again!
yaman

Post by yaman »

I have to see a little more hockey this year to comment. But I can't believe Ness is the best. He's good and I'm happy he picked the Gophs but I see him make some odd decisions and he is beatable as a defensman.
lampthelight

Post by lampthelight »

yaman wrote:I have to see a little more hockey this year to comment. But I can't believe Ness is the best. He's good and I'm happy he picked the Gophs but I see him make some odd decisions and he is beatable as a defensman.
You sure you watching the same guy?
When Hell freezes over, I'll play hockey there too
gopherhockey99

Post by gopherhockey99 »

Aaron Ness
bardown012

Post by bardown012 »

I know all about Ness and have heard nothing but good things about him but I think you guys need to watch Jake Gardiner from Minnetonka play hockey. He is an amazing player that is going to wisconsin. And he is projected to go 22nd overall in the 2008 NHL draft where Ness is suppossed to be a 5th or 6th rounder.
boblee

post 9326

Post by boblee »

Aaron Ness is the best player in the state, but that does not mean Roseau will go undefeated and win the state championship.
greatgame2

Post by greatgame2 »

ness
Last edited by greatgame2 on Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
boblee

post 9330

Post by boblee »

greatgame2 wrote:dave meyer. enough said
What? Maybe he is a top player but to say he is the best. enough said. That is aronious.
Bash Brother

Post by Bash Brother »

Dave meyer isnt even the best player on his line.
BB
MNsGreatest#2

Post by MNsGreatest#2 »

These "best player in the state" threads come as continuos a high tide in maui. Its getting old. Especially because the obvious answere is Ness :D
Lordosis

Post by Lordosis »

bardown012 wrote:I know all about Ness and have heard nothing but good things about him but I think you guys need to watch Jake Gardiner from Minnetonka play hockey. He is an amazing player that is going to wisconsin. And he is projected to go 22nd overall in the 2008 NHL draft where Ness is suppossed to be a 5th or 6th rounder.
Central Scouting's midterm rankings did have Gardiner at 22nd, but Ness was close behind at 35th, which would be second round. These are only projections and much will happen between now and the draft. Both will likely go in the first or second round of the draft.
bardown012

Post by bardown012 »

Lordosis wrote:
bardown012 wrote:I know all about Ness and have heard nothing but good things about him but I think you guys need to watch Jake Gardiner from Minnetonka play hockey. He is an amazing player that is going to wisconsin. And he is projected to go 22nd overall in the 2008 NHL draft where Ness is suppossed to be a 5th or 6th rounder.
Central Scouting's midterm rankings did have Gardiner at 22nd, but Ness was close behind at 35th, which would be second round. These are only projections and much will happen between now and the draft. Both will likely go in the first or second round of the draft.
My bad, I was thinking of someone else but in my opinion Gardiner is the best player in the state with Ness being second.
Hockeyguy_27

Post by Hockeyguy_27 »

Bash Brother wrote:Dave meyer isnt even the best player on his line.
Bwhahahaaaaaaaaaaaa :lol:

These threads are a little like "My dad could kick your dad's butt" enough already!
Bash Brother

Post by Bash Brother »

What point are you trying to make there spanky?
BB
Hockeyguy_27

Post by Hockeyguy_27 »

Bash Brother wrote:What point are you trying to make there spanky?
No, what you said was FUNNY! but the threads like this are kind of pointless. Keep up the good work--the world needs more wise-cracking smart-aszes I love it:lol:
O-townClown

Re: post 9330

Post by O-townClown »

boblee wrote:What? Maybe he is a top player but to say he is the best. enough said. That is aronious.
I love it! What's a ronious?
Be kind. Rewind.
MNsGreatest#2

Re: post 9330

Post by MNsGreatest#2 »

O-townClown wrote:I love it! What's a ronious?
Lol I think boblee ment erroneous:

er·ro·ne·ous
1. containing error; mistaken; incorrect; wrong: an erroneous answer.
2. straying from what is moral, decent, proper, etc.
sid_the_kid

Post by sid_the_kid »

greatgame2 wrote:dave meyer. enough said
who? :roll:
5th Line Center

Post by 5th Line Center »

I have seen Gardiner play and Aaron Ness he is not. Gardiner has to learn how to play defense. Aaron Ness is the complete package. Ness should go higher than Gardiner because he is significantly better. The NHL scouts are not all so stupid that they'd allow Ness to be picked lower than 50th. I believe that Ness could go at about 20th--maybe sooner. Gardiner...maybe he'll go in the 3rd or 4th round.
boblee

post 9368

Post by boblee »

MNsGreatest#2 wrote:
O-townClown wrote:I love it! What's a ronious?
Lol I think boblee ment erroneous:

er·ro·ne·ous
1. containing error; mistaken; incorrect; wrong: an erroneous answer.
2. straying from what is moral, decent, proper, etc.
Shoot! After that post I meant to go look that word up to spell it right, but I never got around to it. Thanks for the pick up.
mulefarm

Post by mulefarm »

Jake Gardiner
bardown012

Post by bardown012 »

5th Line Center wrote:
I have seen Gardiner play and Aaron Ness he is not. Gardiner has to learn how to play defense. Aaron Ness is the complete package. Ness should go higher than Gardiner because he is significantly better. The NHL scouts are not all so stupid that they'd allow Ness to be picked lower than 50th. I believe that Ness could go at about 20th--maybe sooner. Gardiner...maybe he'll go in the 3rd or 4th round.
http://www.nhl.com/ext/NA_Skaters_Rank.pdf
There is a reason why i say all of this.
I dont think Central scouting is going to project Gardiner to be first round if he is going to fall to 4th.
And i'm not saying Ness isn't good. He has amazing skills except for the fact that he is 5' 9'' which will lower his draft stock.