Best pep band at State Tourney

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Charliedog

Post by Charliedog »

The Roseau drummer boys were awesome!
hm88

Re: HM

Post by hm88 »

SECHockeyFan wrote:
Govs93 wrote:
stpaul wrote:HM didn't play Roseville and Johnson. And yes they did have bigger crowds than WBL, MV, North, Tartan & Mahtomedi at games this year. No I'm not blind, but I am apparently insulting your "intelligence".
I was pointing out that HMs crowd was far less than the other 4AA crowds I saw. If you're claiming that HM outdrew those other schools during the regular season, I'll take your word for it (although I find it hard to believe against WBL, but I wasn't there). I'm telling you from what I've seen over the last couple of years from the games I've been to, it's a very small crowd every time - and from what I've seen, it appears as though about 70% of the crowd they do have are parents and family. I'm not knocking parents and family showing up for a game, but if they're outdrawing the students, that's a problem.

And going back to your original post... Don't misunderstand what I said about them -I gave the HM band credit. I think it's cool that they showed up. No other bands in 4AA did through the first 2 rounds (I didn't make the section finals, so if WBL didn't bring theirs, change my post to say "3 rounds").
WB had more people every time they played HM this year, including at the Schwann's Cup at the X when HM had ZERO students at the game. Also, WB doesn't bring a pep band because we don't have one right now, but might have one back next year.
You had more fans (as u should u have twice the population) we had more goals we'll see ya next year