Tournament scoring leaders

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

tourneytickssince59

Tournament scoring leaders

Post by tourneytickssince59 »

Does anyone have the final stats for the tournament scoring leaders?
tourneytickssince59

Post by tourneytickssince59 »

thanks
ap4mvp

Post by ap4mvp »

I'm not surprised to see Ben Hanowski lead the Class A tourny in scoring. Is he the real deal :?:
If you only knew the power of the dark side!
komada77

Post by komada77 »

How does the leading scorer in the AA tournament (Goff) not make all-tourney? I just don't get it.
Everyone hates private schools (and Edina)!!
HShockeywatcher

Post by HShockeywatcher »

Which Hanowski is which? Ben was the tourney's leading scorer, while Beau was all state. Ages and stats of each?
GRhawky

Post by GRhawky »

Ben is a sophomore and Beau is a senior i believe. Ben is better
HShockeywatcher

Post by HShockeywatcher »

Why'd Beau make 1st team all state?
Mite-dad

Post by Mite-dad »

Ben is a Junior, Beau is a senior. Beau doesn't ever get the respect he deserves as a hockey player. Ben is quite a bit bigger than his older brother Beau. Ben signed with SCSU to play hockey, Beau signed with SDSU to play baseball. It was kind of sad that this was their last games together. They've been a great duo since they were pups.
Mite-dad

Post by Mite-dad »

HShockeywatcher wrote:Why'd Beau make 1st team all state?
I don't think he did. But if he did, it was probably because he was 3rd in the state in scoring and an excellent all-around player.
wbmd

Post by wbmd »

Mite-dad wrote:
HShockeywatcher wrote:Why'd Beau make 1st team all state?
I don't think he did. But if he did, it was probably because he was 3rd in the state in scoring and an excellent all-around player.
He did make 1st team All-State.

http://www.kxmb.com/Sports/217349.asp
ap4mvp

Post by ap4mvp »

Mite-dad wrote:Ben is a Junior, Beau is a senior. Beau doesn't ever get the respect he deserves as a hockey player. Ben is quite a bit bigger than his older brother Beau. Ben signed with SCSU to play hockey, Beau signed with SDSU to play baseball. It was kind of sad that this was their last games together. They've been a great duo since they were pups.
You got that right Mite-dad Beau never got the respect that he deserved. I heard that he could have went to bigger schools for baseball but choose SDSU because he could play as a Freshman. I hope he doesn’t hit to many homers off me this summer in amateur league 8-[
If you only knew the power of the dark side!
Mite-dad

Post by Mite-dad »

I don't think Beau is a HR hitter. He's the consumate lead-off man though. Good wheels. Although the porches on some of the area amateur fields might lead to some homers. As to his choosing SDSU, I suppose the bird hunting and the fact that SDSU has a great Fisheries and Wildlife school played into his choice. I know he loves to hunt. BTW, I heard a rumor that some D1 schools had some interest in him playing hockey too.

Congrats to Beau!!!!! He deserved to be honored! He's a great kid too. I suppose Ben being injured for part of the season hurt his chances at 1st team.