* The Bottom of Your Soul * The Dream of going to State *

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Junior Samples

black cow is still trying to figure out who i am

Post by Junior Samples » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:29 pm

AngusYoung wrote:We were expecting more for $1200. :roll: Very poor choice of music to go along with this one - how about something that "has a good beat that you can dance to" to get fired up about the game. Further, your effort to make a commentary about the state of the world is a bit misplaced with the filming of a HS Hockey Section Championship game. Maybe you should think about retiring. VideoScout used to do a superb job - the Flyer and Card faithful should look him up if they need another one shot.

AY 8)
well angus, being from the "ice box" of the world, one would suspect an icy reply such as this. not sure what the $1200 comment is about but i assure you that what follows the music video is worth every penny you can muster up and send to brainerd to save help save their hockey program. i agree with you that ole stitch can't live up to VS reputation. to achieve that, one has to be banned from the site.

:roll:
yahoo serious!

dherman8

Post by dherman8 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:50 pm

Not bad. There was a great feel to the game. I'm just extremely angry with the beginning. You show all these people just walking right in. I got there at 7 and had to park a mile away and wait in line for ten minutes in the cold. :x

P.S. Don't mind Goldy, for some reason he really hates LF.

Goldy Gopher

Post by Goldy Gopher » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:20 pm

AngusYoung wrote:We were expecting more for $1200. :roll: Very poor choice of music to go along with this one - how about something that "has a good beat that you can dance to" to get fired up about the game. Further, your effort to make a commentary about the state of the world is a bit misplaced with the filming of a HS Hockey Section Championship game. Maybe you should think about retiring. VideoScout used to do a superb job - the Flyer and Card faithful should look him if they need another one shot.

AY 8)
I'm starting to like you more and more with every post you make AY.

It scares me. :shock:
The U invented swagger.

Goldy Gopher

Post by Goldy Gopher » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:20 pm

dherman8 wrote:Not bad. There was a great feel to the game. I'm just extremely angry with the beginning. You show all these people just walking right in. I got there at 7 and had to park a mile away and wait in line for ten minutes in the cold. :x

Me thinking that this video is stupid has nothing to do with my apparent "hate" for Small Falls. I have said multiple times that I like the Flyers.
The U invented swagger.

alkali_27

Post by alkali_27 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:38 pm

basically the concept of getting to state is the team that has the most guys capable of snipping top cheese. plain and simple.

Can't Never Tried

Post by Can't Never Tried » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:22 pm

I watched it a couple times so I was sure what I felt about it, but the message I came away with is this.... that we are free to do what ever we like in this country, and the video showed what many of us on this bored like to do. We are lucky!

ap4mvp

Post by ap4mvp » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:45 pm

well done =D> but a little over the top.

Even got a shot of the great ap4mvp :D
If you only knew the power of the dark side!

61ache

Post by 61ache » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:29 pm

Goldy Gopher wrote:
grindiangrad-80 wrote:
Goldy Gopher wrote:That was the stupidest thing I've ever taken the time to watch.

Congrats on relating a section final game to malnourished children and fallen solders.
Wow Goldy, I didn't see it as being disrepectful at all.
I never said it was disrespectful, I said it was stupid.
My exact thoughts. Constantine wire and starving children then cut to kids buying tickets for a hockey game. Now that's a transition

dherman8

Post by dherman8 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:05 pm

Goldy Gopher wrote:
dherman8 wrote:Not bad. There was a great feel to the game. I'm just extremely angry with the beginning. You show all these people just walking right in. I got there at 7 and had to park a mile away and wait in line for ten minutes in the cold. :x

Me thinking that this video is stupid has nothing to do with my apparent "hate" for Small Falls. I have said multiple times that I like the Flyers.
It never seems to sound like it

elliott70

Post by elliott70 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:13 pm

ttt