Park vs. WB 12/18

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

who will win?

Park
12%
White Bear
88%

Total votes: 26

E

Park vs. WB 12/18

Post by E »

Any Predictions?
wbmd

Re: Park vs. WB 12/18

Post by wbmd »

E wrote:Any Predictions?
Only prediction is that the score will probably be closer than it has been in the last few years.
formerlybackofnet

Post by formerlybackofnet »

wbmd wrote:
Only prediction is that the score will probably be closer than it has been in the last few years.
Can't be much closer than the first game last season, Park won in O.T.
wbmd

Post by wbmd »

formerlybackofnet wrote:
wbmd wrote:
Can't be much closer than the first game last season, Park won in O.T.
With the exception of that game.
Hockeyfan#8

Post by Hockeyfan#8 »

White Bear 5 Park 1(late in the 3rd)

It will be a blowout.
hockeyxfan01

Post by hockeyxfan01 »

White Bear 4
Park 2
biscuit in the basket

Post by biscuit in the basket »

WBL- 3
Park-1

Who do you ya think gets the start for WB in goal? Weiss is coming off a shutout (albeit only about 12 SOG)? But can they give him a big conference game start?
hockeyxfan01

Post by hockeyxfan01 »

biscuit in the basket wrote:WBL- 3
Park-1

Who do you ya think gets the start for WB in goal? Weiss is coming off a shutout (albeit only about 12 SOG)? But can they give him a big conference game start?
My prediction is that they start Weiss in goal, and if he gives up any easy goals they bring in Collette.
StateofHockeyFan

Post by StateofHockeyFan »

WBL 4
Park 1
dubya44

Post by dubya44 »

ill take bears 6-1 if they come ready to play
StoppatchFairplayHelmets0

Post by StoppatchFairplayHelmets0 »

Boy, You people need to understand (maybe the team does) that everyone comes to play against the Bears. This will be a 2-2 tie game late in the third with WBL's only good fortune a dumb Park penalty. Birkinbine scores the game winner 3-2 on power play.
MedleyWR

Post by MedleyWR »

StoppatchFairplayHelmets0 wrote:Boy, You people need to understand (maybe the team does) that everyone comes to play against the Bears. This will be a 2-2 tie game late in the third with WBL's only good fortune a dumb Park penalty. Birkinbine scores the game winner 3-2 on power play.
Wow, Stoppatch, that's a very detailed prognostication! What method do you use to foresee the future with such clarity? Crystal ball? Ouija board or tea leaves? Can you help me with some stock picks? :D
StoppatchFairplayHelmets0

Post by StoppatchFairplayHelmets0 »

MedleyWR wrote:
StoppatchFairplayHelmets0 wrote:Boy, You people need to understand (maybe the team does) that everyone comes to play against the Bears. This will be a 2-2 tie game late in the third with WBL's only good fortune a dumb Park penalty. Birkinbine scores the game winner 3-2 on power play.
Wow, Stoppatch, that's a very detailed prognostication! What method do you use to foresee the future with such clarity? Crystal ball? Ouija board or tea leaves? Can you help me with some stock picks? :D
Thanks Medley...just pm me and we can go over your portfolio. I'd be more than happy to assist.
BTW...I use tarot cards.
MedleyWR

Post by MedleyWR »

StoppatchFairplayHelmets0 wrote:
MedleyWR wrote:
Thanks Medley...just pm me and we can go over your portfolio. I'd be more than happy to assist.
BTW...I use tarot cards.
I was just kidding on the stock picks. Actually, I'm doing well in the market. I have all my money invested with the Wizard of Wall Street, Bernie Madoff. He has me in something called the Ponzi Fund, or something like that. I haven't checked my statements, but I'm sure I'm making out like a bandit!
B

Post by B »

Weiss IS getting the start vs Park and Owen is starting vs Moundsview and Hill Murray. and Stoppatch, doesnt everyone come to play everyone? Or do some teams just not show up to play on some nights...I dont think it matters if they are "coming to play" they will still lose.
WB-4
Park-1
losing is still far from optional
wbmd

Post by wbmd »

B wrote:
Weiss IS getting the start vs Park and Owen is starting vs Moundsview and Hill Murray. and Stoppatch, doesnt everyone come to play everyone? Or do some teams just not show up to play on some nights...I dont think it matters if they are "coming to play" they will still lose.
WB-4
Park-1
That's probably what Bear fans thought last year when Park won in O.T.
biscuit in the basket

Post by biscuit in the basket »

wbmd wrote:
B wrote:
WB-4
Park-1
Yes, it is what they thought last year and most teams probably think they same thing playing park
Puck the Sioux, Go Gophers.
B

Post by B »

wbmd wrote:
B wrote:
WB-4
Park-1
that was last year...and park lost to hastings...come on now
youngblood08

Post by youngblood08 »

B wrote:
wbmd wrote:
B wrote: Weiss IS getting the start vs Park and Owen is starting vs Moundsview and Hill Murray. and Stoppatch, doesnt everyone come to play everyone? Or do some teams just not show up to play on some nights...I dont think it matters if they are "coming to play" they will still lose.
WB-4
Park-1
so who has WBL lost errr I mean beat this year? They disgraced MN High School hockey by losing to Fargo, they should automatically be banned from the state tournament this year.
E

Post by E »

youngblood08 wrote:
B wrote:
wbmd wrote: That's probably what Bear fans thought last year when Park won in O.T.
so who has WBL lost errr I mean beat this year? They disgraced MN High School hockey by losing to Fargo, they should automatically be banned from the state tournament this year.
wow...are you kidding me? just because wb lost to Fargo they should be banned from the state tournament? thats flippin rediculous!!!!!
BodyShots

Post by BodyShots »

B wrote:
WB-4
Park-1
Weiss will not start tonight versus Park. In the legendary words of WBMD, This is not a rumor. It is official!
Hockeyfan#8

Post by Hockeyfan#8 »

B, you have no clue what you are talking about. Owen will be in the net for the bears tonight.
B

Post by B »

Hockeyfan#8 wrote:B, you have no clue what you are talking about. Owen will be in the net for the bears tonight.
actually yes I do. Weiss WAS named the starter for this game, but got in some "trouble at school" so will not be starting tonight.
Minn State of Mind

Post by Minn State of Mind »

Park - 4

WB - 1
B

Post by B »

the Bears controlled every aspect of this game.
Birki-hat trick
Swanson-2 ginos
Im not 100% sure on the rest of them, all went by so fast, especially with running time ;-)

WB wins 8-1