BEMIDJI VS TRF

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

WHO WILL WIN

Poll ended at Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:23 pm

BEMIDJI
25%
TRF
75%

Total votes: 12

riverman

BEMIDJI VS TRF

Post by riverman »

IS THIS THE GAME OF THE DAY? WHO WILL WIN?
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

Bemidji by 3
riverman

BEMIDJI VS TRF

Post by riverman »

IT APPEARS THAT BOTH TEAMS ARE PLAYING WELL AND BOTH SEEM TO HANDLE THE OPPOSITION ABOUT THE SAME. I'LL NEED TO GO WITH TRF BY 1 IN THIS EVENT
DA-MAN

Post by DA-MAN »

WHY MUST EVERYTHING YOU SAY BE IN CAPITAL LETTERS?..ARE YOU SHOUTING AT YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN?.......thief river falls has bemidji's number. Prowlers will win the game 4-2 with an EN goal
riverman

bemidji vs trf

Post by riverman »

i thought hockey fans were thicker skinned than that. i did not realize that i was hurting your feelings, upsetting your eco system or whatever. i just like typing in CAPITOLS if you are offended then just DONT READ IT!
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

Capitals.

I think it will be a great game.
Just trying to stir things up with the by 3 remark.

I am a Bemidji fan so I hope they win, but TRF has a very nice team and Gothberg guarantees it will be close.

If the weather were nicer I would drive up.
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

BEMIDJI
16% [ 1 ]
TRF
83% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 6

Question:

Where can you find five ignorant people on a rainy Tuesday in February?

Answer:

Minn Hock Board.

j/k

:lol:
Indians forever

Post by Indians forever »

Jacks by 2
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

Indians forever wrote:Jacks by 2
My kind of prognosticator.
MNHockey75

Post by MNHockey75 »

Jacks - 1
Prowlers - 3

These two teams will meet again in Warroad when it counts, regardless of the outcome tonight.
Stealth

Post by Stealth »

elliott70 wrote:
Would that be the same as saying, lucky Bemidji has Detroit Lakes and Greenway left on the schedule?
TTpuckster

Post by TTpuckster »

I did some calculations:

I gotta go with the Prowlers.

Gothberg too good.

TRF 4 - 1 Bemidji
Indians forever

Post by Indians forever »

elliott70 wrote:
Amen!!!
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

TTpuckster wrote:I did some calculations:

Gothberg too good.

TRF 4 - 1 Bemidji
You look like you know what you are doing with that thing, you want some part-time work.
TTpuckster

Post by TTpuckster »

elliott70 wrote:

Gothberg too good.

TRF 4 - 1 Bemidji
You look like you know what you are doing with that thing, you want some part-time work.
Man, if you could me full time work back up north, (closer to home), I'm in. Should I send my resume?
I am still playing hockey, or something similar to it. Is there a senior league in Bemidji?

By the way, that is a pretty good depiction of my hairline also.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

TTpuckster wrote:
elliott70 wrote:

Gothberg too good.

TRF 4 - 1 Bemidji
Man, if you could me full time work back up north, (closer to home), I'm in. Should I send my resume?
I am still playing hockey, or something similar to it. Is there a senior league in Bemidji?

Well, you can't smell the sugar beet factories from here, but if you take a forty-five minute drive you can see the smoke.

Lot's of old men falling apart on the rinks here in town.
Lots of rinks, 4 now with one new one starting next month and another planned for the future.

I don't care about the hairline, how quick are you?
low66

Re: BEMIDJI VS TRF

Post by low66 »

riverman wrote:IS THIS THE GAME OF THE DAY? WHO WILL WIN?
playing against both these teams, i believe it will be back and forth, but i think trf by 2, 3-1, zane will dominate this game
SPUDHOCKEY

Post by SPUDHOCKEY »

Bemidji 1 TRF 0 after 2 periods.
SPUDHOCKEY

Post by SPUDHOCKEY »

two quick goals for TRF to start the 3rd

2-1 TRF and on 5-3 pp now
TTpuckster

Post by TTpuckster »

elliott70 wrote:
TTpuckster wrote:
elliott70 wrote: You look like you know what you are doing with that thing, you want some part-time work.

Well, you can't smell the sugar beet factories from here, but if you take a forty-five minute drive you can see the smoke.

Lot's of old men falling apart on the rinks here in town.
Lots of rinks, 4 now with one new one starting next month and another planned for the future.

I don't care about the hairline, how quick are you?

Quick?

Is this for the job?
Or for Hockey?

Hockey?

Not bad, I'm playin in a 40 and over league. So, you know, playin against all those youngsters.

MNHockey75

Post by MNHockey75 »

MNHockey75 wrote:Jacks - 1
Prowlers - 3

These two teams will meet again in Warroad when it counts, regardless of the outcome tonight.
:D
An entertaining game. Bemidji showed what they're capable of at times. Not enough depth, yet. They'll be much better next year. Unfortunately, I don't think either one of these teams will be able to beat Warroad, especially at the Gardens. TRF is a different team at home...most nights. TRF is/was the better team, but that does not mean Bemidji will fold come playoff time. They have the elements to beat TRF. Dudgeon did all he could tonight, but Bemidji just didn't get enough quality scoring chances on Gothberg. TRF is the only team in the section that has a chance to beat Warroad, but not in Warroad. I hate to say it, but this section is a lock. Non-Warroad people have to hope that Nelson goes onto the USHL next year. If I were Gothberg, I would do the same. TRF had some great chances and couldn't bury them. Dudgeon played well, but they made him look better than he is. If they plan on beating Warroad, they're going to have to bury their chances and Gothberg has to keep Warroad under 4 goals.
riverman

BEMIDJI VS TRF

Post by riverman »

Not sure why gothberg should go to the USHL . I believe players do this to get better so they can get a college scholarship or just get noticed. I Don't think that will be a problem for gothberg. In the USHL players are many times desperate to get playing time and to get noticed. They many times play with reckless abandonment. Many players through history have had career ending injurys in these leagues. Guess what happens to any possible scholarships then? I believe gothberg will get offers from a number of schools. They already know who he is.
elliott70

Re: BEMIDJI VS TRF

Post by elliott70 »

riverman wrote:Not sure why gothberg should go to the USHL . I believe players do this to get better so they can get a college scholarship or just get noticed. I Don't think that will be a problem for gothberg. In the USHL players are many times desperate to get playing time and to get noticed. They many times play with reckless abandonment. Many players through history have had career ending injurys in these leagues. Guess what happens to any possible scholarships then? I believe gothberg will get offers from a number of schools. They already know who he is.
Goalies improve by leaps in the USHL.

Not to say you can't do that at home but the speed and quality of those shots (and more games so more shots) prepare a goalie for the next level.

But I sure hope he says home, if even he is the opposition.
gottago

Post by gottago »

I believe Gothberg is a Summer/Fall '92 birthday making him a very young junior. He's got time to play his senior year and still qualify for a couple years of juniors so he's in a position to do whatever he wants.
DA-MAN

Post by DA-MAN »

kinda weird you know his birth date off the top of the dome man...