Rink Rat Tshirts

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

The51

Rink Rat Tshirts

Post by The51 »

Does anyone know of a place that sells these shirts from previous years?
pondpucker13

Re: Rink Rat Tshirts

Post by pondpucker13 »

The51 wrote:Does anyone know of a place that sells these shirts from previous years?
I know there was a shop just south on 7th and Kellog that was selling them a couple years but I think they sold out pretty fast. I'm sure there are more places that I am unaware of.
I get older they stay the same age, alright alright
Orty

Post by Orty »

These shirts need a makeover. Replace the rats with little kids or something. Rats?

I know they call them Rink Rats for a reason so let's not get psycho on the opinions. Just stating mine.

Orty
pondpucker13

Post by pondpucker13 »

Orty wrote:These shirts need a makeover. Replace the rats with little kids or something. Rats?

I know they call them Rink Rats for a reason so let's not get psycho on the opinions. Just stating mine.

Orty
I don't think you can change it. It's a classic in all of Minnesota high school sports. Every kid that makes it to any state tournament looks forward to getting the "______ Rats" shirt. I know I did. :D
I get older they stay the same age, alright alright
Iceburg

Post by Iceburg »

Westwood Sports in Bloomington is the place that gets them made. You might try them.
BOTCH #3

Post by BOTCH #3 »

how much do these shirts usually go for? i've always wanted one but have never gotten one.. :(
Dean_O66

Post by Dean_O66 »

The rink rat shirts rock we cant change the minnesota tradition!!!
:D :D
Pucklvr

Post by Pucklvr »

(Don't think I am insane!!) I have a rink rat shirt still in my closet from every year since I have been going. I have one from 1990 all the way until 2008 and I will get one this year as well. When I get to 20 I plan on having a quilt made out of them and the team parts will be part of the quilt.

GREAT part of STATE TOURNAMENTS!!
sachishi4

Post by sachishi4 »

go to whatever schools make the tourney. at least at hill we always sold them, i would assume other schools do too
State ‘83, ‘91, ‘08, ‘20
stmartin123

Post by stmartin123 »

Orty wrote:These shirts need a makeover. Replace the rats with little kids or something. Rats?

Orty
It is one of those things that they should never change or get rid of. The kids that make it to state and receive the t-shirts wear them with great pride. It is a tradition. I cant imagine a state tournament without them.
Don't hate STA. I wouldn't want to lose either.
The51

Post by The51 »

Ill take it no body knows?
TheBrain

Post by TheBrain »

Mark Hulkgren makes these t-shirts and he works at the Burger King in Bloomington by Kennedy High School.
The51

Post by The51 »

TheBrain wrote:Mark Hulkgren makes these t-shirts and he works at the Burger King in Bloomington by Kennedy High School.
thank you
theoneandonly1

Post by theoneandonly1 »

The51 wrote:
TheBrain wrote:Mark Hulkgren makes these t-shirts and he works at the Burger King in Bloomington by Kennedy High School.
thank you
*Hultgren
Jbone

Post by Jbone »

You know how many games of knee hockey have been played while wearing one of these Tees??

PLEASE BAN ME Loads!!!
MajinHockey

Post by MajinHockey »

If they wanted to keep tradition they'd bring back the school music videos and the clear boards...with the occasional cooperall
underthenbar01

Post by underthenbar01 »

[quote="Pucklvr"](Don't think I am insane!!) I have a rink rat shirt still in my closet from every year since I have been going. I have one from 1990 all the way until 2008 and I will get one this year as well. When I get to 20 I plan on having a quilt made out of them and the team parts will be part of the quilt.

GREAT part of STATE TOURNAMENTS!![/quote]

that's sick