STATE TOURNAMENT TV RECEPTION!!!!!!!!!!

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

hkymomx5

STATE TOURNAMENT TV RECEPTION!!!!!!!!!!

Post by hkymomx5 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:50 pm

I live in the northland and let me tell ya the tape job the networks did to bring in the feed sucks!!!!!!! Does anyone know who we could put in some complaints too? I mean come on they've been doing this awhile wouldn't you think they could do a better job than some bubble yum and shoe laces? The tv freezes every three minutes or totally blacks out for 10 minutes at a crack. FSN covers a game in the middle of bfe for one day and brings in a clear picture!!! The Minnesota State High School hockey tournament is bigger than the super bowl around here. 8 out of 10 tv's are tuned in and we get fuzzy picture with freeze ups and black outs.. Now that i have said my part i'd like to hear what others think about the situation and most of all where do we send the complaints!

artifactually153

Re: STATE TOURNAMENT TV RECEPTION!!!!!!!!!!

Post by artifactually153 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:54 am

hkymomx5 wrote:I live in the northland and let me tell ya the tape job the networks did to bring in the feed sucks!!!!!!! Does anyone know who we could put in some complaints too? I mean come on they've been doing this awhile wouldn't you think they could do a better job than some bubble yum and shoe laces? The tv freezes every three minutes or totally blacks out for 10 minutes at a crack. FSN covers a game in the middle of bfe for one day and brings in a clear picture!!! The Minnesota State High School hockey tournament is bigger than the super bowl around here. 8 out of 10 tv's are tuned in and we get fuzzy picture with freeze ups and black outs.. Now that i have said my part i'd like to hear what others think about the situation and most of all where do we send the complaints!
amen brother

WarroadWarrior

Post by WarroadWarrior » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:56 pm

High School League?
Cable Companies?
Sattelite Companies?

xavieriser

Post by xavieriser » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:20 am

artifactually153 wrote:
hkymomx5 wrote:I live in the northland and let me tell ya the tape job the networks did to bring in the feed sucks!!!!!!! Does anyone know who we could put in some complaints too? I mean come on they've been doing this awhile wouldn't you think they could do a better job than some bubble yum and shoe laces? The tv freezes every three minutes or totally blacks out for 10 minutes at a crack. FSN covers a game in the middle of bfe for one day and brings in a clear picture!!! The Minnesota State High School hockey tournament is bigger than the super bowl around here. 8 out of 10 tv's are tuned in and we get fuzzy picture with freeze ups and black outs.. Now that i have said my part i'd like to hear what others think about the situation and most of all where do we send the complaints!
amen brother
Couldn't have said it better than both of you.
GO FLYERS!

onemoveOTH

Post by onemoveOTH » Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:57 am

As i stated in another topic Google Channel 45 Minneaoplis and e-mail or phone the station Mngr. and lead them to this site.

hkymomx5

Post by hkymomx5 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:11 pm

I'll take it one step further and contact alot of the companies that did commercials over the weekend to let them know half their commercials never actually aired. That will get them where it hurts the most right in the pocket book. Who knows maybe next year they will put some effort into the process to make things right.

Potatohead9

Post by Potatohead9 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:31 pm

MSHSL really needs to start thinking of Television coverage outside the cable box..... If FSN covered the games for example then anyone who has a tv could possible get the games. I know of several people living outside of MN that would like to watch the games. How much longer is MSHSL going to wait. We are all proud of the STATE OF HOCKEY but really lets make it happen. Sports Illustrated and ESPN cover it but unless you live in the Metro or have Cable TV and live IN MN you dont get to see it.

baseballguy

Post by baseballguy » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:38 pm

Horrid. The voices are 5 seconds behind.... The McDonals commercial had the voice of some furniture store.... Papa Murphy commercial also had the voice of a differnt commercial.

I am so irritated it is hard to watch the game and listen --- may be better to turn off the sound and we will do our own commentary.

hkymomx5

Post by hkymomx5 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:26 pm

I hear ya baseball guy samething i'm getting!!!!