hibbibng gets lucky

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

virgina=statechamps

hibbibng gets lucky

Post by virgina=statechamps »

Hibbing took 4-2 win over the broncos. I think they got lucky they were missing corrin and he does help the team alot. Bounds is just getting over a knee injury. That was there first game of the season and it showed that in the fisrt 2 periods but bronncos took to them in the 3rd but couldnt stay out of the box thats wat killed them. But they wont be able to contend with the blue devils if they cant get by hibbing.
DHMN

Re: hibbibng gets lucky

Post by DHMN »

virgina=statechamps wrote:Hibbing took 4-2 win over the broncos. I think they got lucky they were missing corrin and he does help the team alot. Bounds is just getting over a knee injury. That was there first game of the season and it showed that in the fisrt 2 periods but bronncos took to them in the 3rd but couldnt stay out of the box thats wat killed them. But they wont be able to contend with the blue devils if they cant get by hibbing.
Is your brother from I-Falls?
ryno44

Re: hibbibng gets lucky

Post by ryno44 »

virgina=statechamps wrote:Hibbing took 4-2 win over the broncos. I think they got lucky they were missing corrin and he does help the team alot. Bounds is just getting over a knee injury. That was there first game of the season and it showed that in the fisrt 2 periods but bronncos took to them in the 3rd but couldnt stay out of the box thats wat killed them. But they wont be able to contend with the blue devils if they cant get by hibbing.

WOW welcome to High School Hockey Forums. If I'falls wouldn't get chippy and take cheap shots and try to fight hibbing players when they realized their season was going to over last march, corrin wouldn't have been missing. Hibbing has a decent team this year.