Virginia at Int'l Falls 1/22

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Who comes out on top?

Poll ended at Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:57 pm

Virginia
50%
Int'l Falls
50%

Total votes: 24

bronco2828

Virginia at Int'l Falls 1/22

Post by bronco2828 »

Any thoughts on this one?
bluedevils

Post by bluedevils »

Virginia by 2
Can't Hide Blue Pride
gophers101

Post by gophers101 »

After Virginia's big win against Hibbing their heads will be too big so they won't all fit on the bus. So the JV will play in there spot and Falls will win by 5!
bluedevils

Post by bluedevils »

ok I'm going to forget that ridiculous statement above this one...
I think that the falls break from playing will hurt them. They haven't played since the 3-6 loss to Hermantown on the 9th and the Devils are HOT right now
Last edited by bluedevils on Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Can't Hide Blue Pride
mr. plow

Post by mr. plow »

virginia playing better every game, they win by 2 :D
gophers101

Post by gophers101 »

bluedevils wrote:
gophers101 wrote:After Virginia's big win against Hibbing their heads will be too big so they won't all fit on the bus. So the JV will play in there spot and Falls will win by 5!
Umm.. just wondering... did Virginia chant something towards you last night? or was that someone else? just curious
How old are you? 10, 11? I'm sure you did chant back but it was mumbo jumbo and couldn't really understand it. And honestly I don't care, I'm not part of the students. And what does that have to do with my previous post? Just curious.
bluedevils

Post by bluedevils »

gophers101 wrote:
bluedevils wrote:
gophers101 wrote:After Virginia's big win against Hibbing their heads will be too big so they won't all fit on the bus. So the JV will play in there spot and Falls will win by 5!
Umm.. just wondering... did Virginia chant something towards you last night? or was that someone else? just curious
How old are you? 10, 11? I'm sure you did chant back but it was mumbo jumbo and couldn't really understand it. And honestly I don't care, I'm not part of the students. And what does that have to do with my previous post? Just curious.
nothing like I said just curious...
Can't Hide Blue Pride
gophers101

Post by gophers101 »

bluedevils wrote:
gophers101 wrote:
bluedevils wrote: Umm.. just wondering... did Virginia chant something towards you last night? or was that someone else? just curious
nothing like I said just curious...
People from your own town don't even want you on this board. They say your embarrassing and by reading your posts it doesn't surprise me they'd want you to leave. Ignorance and stupidity fill up every one of your comments.
mnhockeynemn

Post by mnhockeynemn »

Actually, I don't think the week off has hurt them, but will help them compete against Virginia. Although Virginia was been playing some tough teams and though they have had high morale, the falls have been well rested and able to practice hard and be prepared for the game. I think this will be a nailbiter. Looking foward to this one. :)
BDhockeyfan06

Post by BDhockeyfan06 »

gophers101
After Virginia's big win against Hibbing their heads will be too big so they won't all fit on the bus. So the JV will play in there spot and Falls will win by 5!

Good one your hilarious

It's going to be a close one. Falls is always tough at home. Could go either way, but I say Virginia by one
nickmon3

Post by nickmon3 »

Good call
The fighting team has a hockey problem
hibbing7a

Post by hibbing7a »

falls by 3. this is the falls chance to shine. virginia thinks that they rule single a right now and i think the falls will show them that there not that good.
sorry if i hurt you blue devils :cry:
hibbing7a

Post by hibbing7a »

youve got my vote for the smartest person on this forum.
hibbing7a

Post by hibbing7a »

mr. plow wrote:virginia playing better every game, they win by 2 :D
i think your talking about a different team
mr. plow

Post by mr. plow »

mr. plow wrote:
virginia playing better every game, they win by 2

hibbing7a
i think your talking about a different team

sour grapes because your team lost :(
BDhockeyfan06

Post by BDhockeyfan06 »

Hibbing 7a is just crabby that jamnick wasn't there to save the day for them. deal with the fact that Hibbing is just not that good This year
hibbing7a

Post by hibbing7a »

BDhockeyfan06 wrote:Hibbing 7a is just crabby that jamnick wasn't there to save the day for them. deal with the fact that Hibbing is just not that good This year
yep, you said it, so crabby. hibbing has more overall talent this year than last year. last year it was pretty much first line doing all the scoring. now they have 3 lines scoring. find something new instead of hibbing isnt that good. its getting old, or is that all you guys can "team up" to come up with?
BDhockeyfan06

Post by BDhockeyfan06 »

hibbing7a wrote:
BDhockeyfan06 wrote:Hibbing 7a is just crabby that jamnick wasn't there to save the day for them. deal with the fact that Hibbing is just not that good This year
yep, you said it, so crabby. hibbing has more overall talent this year than last year. last year it was pretty much first line doing all the scoring. now they have 3 lines scoring. find something new instead of hibbing isnt that good. its getting old, or is that all you guys can "team up" to come up with?

Yeah they score against garbage teams. Hibbing sure showed some depth against Virginia. How many goals did you score?.....1. Wooo that's some talent kid! Tromp had a good game too he's my vote for biggest siv of the year conference 7a
hibbing7a

Post by hibbing7a »

BDhockeyfan06 wrote:
hibbing7a wrote:

Yeah they score against garbage teams. Hibbing sure showed some depth against Virginia. How many goals did you score?.....1. Wooo that's some talent kid! Tromp had a good game too he's my vote for biggest siv of the year conference 7a

the less you talk, the smarter we think you are. we scored more goals against albert lea than you guys did a couple weeks ago, or am i wrong?

and hendrickson sure showed why he is going D1. lets be real, he looked like the average player out there. Ryko was in nets to.
mr. plow

Post by mr. plow »

how many did 3 lines score last night?
BDhockeyfan06

Post by BDhockeyfan06 »

hibbing7a wrote:
BDhockeyfan06 wrote:
hibbing7a wrote: yep, you said it, so crabby. hibbing has more overall talent this year than last year. last year it was pretty much first line doing all the scoring. now they have 3 lines scoring. find something new instead of hibbing isnt that good. its getting old, or is that all you guys can "team up" to come up with?

the less you talk, the smarter we think you are. we scored more goals against albert lea than you guys did a couple weeks ago, or am i wrong?

and hendrickson sure showed why he is going D1. lets be real, he looked like the average player out there. Ryko was in nets to.

Yeah both of them deserve it. That's kinda what I was getting at? And you call me stupid? Get a clue kid. And I'm talking about saturday. Not about Albert Lea. But if you want to get technical You scored 2 on Little Falls we scored 10.
hibbing7a

Post by hibbing7a »

BDhockeyfan06 wrote:
hibbing7a wrote:
BDhockeyfan06 wrote:

Yeah both of them deserve it. That's kinda what I was getting at? And you call me stupid? Get a clue kid. And I'm talking about saturday. Not about Albert Lea. But if you want to get technical You scored 2 on Little Falls we scored 10.
wanna get technical, we scored 3 against mound west tonka, zero for you guys! me get a clue, go back to being blue devils.
BDhockeyfan06

Post by BDhockeyfan06 »

hibbing7a wrote:
BDhockeyfan06 wrote:
hibbing7a wrote:

wanna get technical, we scored 3 against mound west tonka, zero for you guys! me get a clue, go back to being blue devils.

Ok here's one more for you
VIRGINIA 5
HIBBING 1

enough said
karl(east)

Post by karl(east) »

Funny, I thought this thread was about a game between Virginia and I-Falls, not a game between Virginia and Hibbing.
mr. plow

Post by mr. plow »

i agree bdhockey fan this is suppose to be about virginia vs i falls i hope i falls shows up and give devils a game not like saturday