NAHL TOURNAMENT BLAINE

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

HockeyMom87

NAHL TOURNAMENT BLAINE

Post by HockeyMom87 »

Anyone know how to get the rosters for the teams playing in the NAHL tournament in Blaine Sept. 16?
rinkrat555

Post by rinkrat555 »

go here, the current rosters may not all be posted though
http://www.nahl.com/
Go-Wild!

Post by Go-Wild! »

Here is the page that shows the roster for each team .... click on the name of the team to see the roster:

http://www.nahl.com/news/story.cfm?id=1786
supertacks

Post by supertacks »

Do any of you know anything about the NAHL Future Prospects hockey tourney that will be played along side the NAHL tourney. Pretty spendy, $250/player for 4 games :shock: Also, $50 to watch the boys play over the weekend. :shock:

Who says hockey gets cheaper when the boys leave the youth programs.

However, I am not sure what kind of exposure the boys might get to other NAHL/USHL/college scouts.
Night Train

Post by Night Train »

If you mean the Minnesota teams playing at U16 and U18 the rosters are posted on Hockey Hub. The schedules are on the NAHL site.

http://www.mnhockeyhub.com/page/show/18 ... ent-league

http://www.nahlshowcase.com/news/story.cfm?id=1730
seek & destroy

Re: NAHL TOURNAMENT BLAINE

Post by seek & destroy »

HockeyMom87 wrote:Anyone know how to get the rosters for the teams playing in the NAHL tournament in Blaine Sept. 16?
Hmmmmm...I wonder where the rosters for NAHL teams could be found?? I've just been racking my little pea-sized brain trying to figure out where I could find the NAHL rosters. I know, I'll put a message on the hockey board and maybe someone could let me know where I could find the NAHL rosters.

OR...maybe I should look at the NAHL website?? Boy, I bet that would be hard to find. :roll: :roll: :roll: Hopefully someone will post the shortcut so I can figure out where that would be.

I love it when people want their kids name to be seen so bad that they ask silly questions to draw peoples attention to it.

Next up (to be posted after 9/16 weekend): Anyone know how the Minnesota kids did last week in the NAHL tournament in Blaine?
southernmnscout

Re: NAHL TOURNAMENT BLAINE

Post by southernmnscout »

seek & destroy wrote:
HockeyMom87 wrote:Anyone know how to get the rosters for the teams playing in the NAHL tournament in Blaine Sept. 16?
Hmmmmm...I wonder where the rosters for NAHL teams could be found?? I've just been racking my little pea-sized brain trying to figure out where I could find the NAHL rosters. I know, I'll put a message on the hockey board and maybe someone could let me know where I could find the NAHL rosters.

OR...maybe I should look at the NAHL website?? Boy, I bet that would be hard to find. :roll: :roll: :roll: Hopefully someone will post the shortcut so I can figure out where that would be.

I love it when people want their kids name to be seen so bad that they ask silly questions to draw peoples attention to it.

Next up (to be posted after 9/16 weekend): Anyone know how the Minnesota kids did last week in the NAHL tournament in Blaine?
My thoughts exactly when I first read this. I hope it is not the case, but more often than not, it is... :roll:
bstarr15

Post by bstarr15 »

You can Google NAHL and see all the teams and websites but as I understand it the rosters for this season have not been set so, I assume you will not find on their sites the team's "roster".
I take that back I just looked at Fairbanks knowing some on that team and Janesville Jets and they do show rosters. I'm sure though there will be fluctuations still to come as teams trade or release players.
Not much as far as transactions yet but as the season starts you can Google NAHL transactions and see players traded or released.
Not sure if thats what you where looking for??
As far as the NAHL tourney on Blaine 15th- 18th after that weekend I think teams begin to ge3t more serious about setting the roster for the season.
Night Train

Post by Night Train »

From another poster. NAHL rosters were released yesterday.

http://www.nahl.com/news/story.cfm?id=1786
HockeyMom87

Post by HockeyMom87 »

Thanks to all for the info.

As for seek and destroy - I don't have a kid playing in it and am not looking for his name, knucklehead. I was looking for someone else's kid that I know is playing and wanted to see what the rosters were for the teams he is up against. I did find the NAHL website with the game schedule - just could not find rosters. Plus - I can assure you - I don't know what the size of my brain is but I'll bet my annual salary my IQ is higher than yours!
seek & destroy

Post by seek & destroy »

HockeyMom87 wrote:Thanks to all for the info.

As for seek and destroy - I don't have a kid playing in it and am not looking for his name, knucklehead. I was looking for someone else's kid that I know is playing and wanted to see what the rosters were for the teams he is up against. I did find the NAHL website with the game schedule - just could not find rosters. Plus - I can assure you - I don't know what the size of my brain is but I'll bet my annual salary my IQ is higher than yours!
Ouch!! A little sensitive HockeyMom! My point was simply that it's pretty basic to look up where the rosters are...duh...the NAHL website has all the rosters and all the teams are listed to get to their rosters. A simple google search gets you to their website.

You are smart enough to find, sign up and post to this forum but couldn't figure that one out???

I'll happily take your annual salary 8) 8)
HockeyMom87

Post by HockeyMom87 »

Need to demonstrate higher IQ first.