Apple Valley vs. Bloomington Jefferson 11/30

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Winner?

Jaguars
27%
Eagles
73%

Total votes: 22

starmvp

Apple Valley vs. Bloomington Jefferson 11/30

Post by starmvp » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:56 pm

Game this Tuesday. Thoughts and predictions?

wblhockeyfan8
Location: White Bear Lake, MN. Front row of the student section.

Post by wblhockeyfan8 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:41 am

Eagles 4-2 with an EN.
Always celly hard.

The Best in the Bizz3

Post by The Best in the Bizz3 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:19 pm

I am yet to understand how JHS will even come close to AV. score will be 7-2 valley.
Hudson: 3g 1a
AJ: 2g 2a

longdistancespectator8

Post by longdistancespectator8 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:36 pm

i find jefferson to be highly overrated. last years team was not much more than the senior group.

AV is good, but not as good as many are hyping them up to be. yes they made a run last year, and you can expect fasching and michaelson to be even better than last year. however, they dont have the depth to be the team some expect them to be

I think AV wins something like 5 to 2

eastsideguy

Post by eastsideguy » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:35 am

3-1 Apple Valley

flatontheice

Post by flatontheice » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:54 am

longdistancespectator8 wrote:i find jefferson to be highly overrated. last years team was not much more than the senior group.

AV is good, but not as good as many are hyping them up to be. yes they made a run last year, and you can expect fasching and michaelson to be even better than last year. however, they dont have the depth to be the team some expect them to be

AV is the most overrated team in high school hockey this year. The hype is far beyond the ability.

AV PUCK 17

Post by AV PUCK 17 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:58 am

flatontheice wrote:
longdistancespectator8 wrote:i find jefferson to be highly overrated. last years team was not much more than the senior group.

AV is the most overrated team in high school hockey this year. The hype is far beyond the ability.
love it! The AV players and fans feed off that! People were saying that crap during the quarterfinals when we were supposed to get blown out by blaine and then somehow they didn't have anything to say?

flatontheice

Post by flatontheice » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:32 pm

AV PUCK 17 wrote:
flatontheice wrote:

love it! The AV players and fans feed off that! People were saying that crap during the quarterfinals when we were supposed to get blown out by blaine and then somehow they didn't have anything to say?
Glad I can be of service to the fans..I will have something to say:

hockeyjunkie2

Post by hockeyjunkie2 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:46 pm

Well I love Valley hockey I gotta be realistic. Tonight even though it is the first game they need to make a statement if they want to be a team taken serious this year. The young guys that got the year under their belt need to show something more because that will not cut it again this year.

If they have some players step up and show improvement I'll start buying into this top 5 hype some are giving as of now I still have to stick with they'll play with those type of teams but they have to improve from the results last year in the regular season against the guns.

AVPUCK17, you got to be a realist until they show you otherwise. Not what they talk up about themselves at school. Hope they can back up and all the hype they are giving themselves. Like I said in the EP game thread. Need more than 2 players to be consistant goal scorers and payers need to produce when those two arent on the ice. If all the production is only when they are out there this year will not be what you are saying it will.

D6Rocks

Post by D6Rocks » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:47 pm

AV PUCK 17 wrote:
flatontheice wrote:

Great you beat another team with only 2 players on it. But that was last year, nothing to do with this year.

Jefferson is down this year and missing players for this game.
AV by 2.

starmvp

Post by starmvp » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:40 pm

Apple Valley: 6
Jefferson: 3
Final