Blowouts classless?

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Are blowouts classless on the part of the winning coach?

Yes, Always
14%
Sometimes
43%
No, just part of the game
42%

Total votes: 92

salol44

Post by salol44 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:57 pm

Yes, this thread is about blowouts and the original post stated that one specific game was not to be mentioned. Quote
"A couple of these threads start every year discussing specific games, so I thought I'd start a thread to not talk about specific games, "

hshockeywatcher,

If you started this thread why do do you continue to talk about a specific game? You obviously think you have the correct answer to this subject. Every time a person disagrees with you, you feel the need to over power them and repeat everything you said in your original post. A blind man can see that you have never played the game. After almost 5,000 posts you should have some common sense.

Thanks for your opinion. I appreciate the fact that you put a lot of time and effort into this site and I respect that. I enjoy listening to what you have to say but sometimes you just need to lay off.

You are beating a dead horse with this subject and I don't understand why you want this thread to continue.

The X

Post by The X » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:40 pm

salol44 wrote:Yes, this thread is about blowouts and the original post stated that one specific game was not to be mentioned. Quote
"A couple of these threads start every year discussing specific games, so I thought I'd start a thread to not talk about specific games, "

hshockeywatcher,

If you started this thread why do do you continue to talk about a specific game? You obviously think you have the correct answer to this subject. Every time a person disagrees with you, you feel the need to over power them and repeat everything you said in your original post. A blind man can see that you have never played the game. After almost 5,000 posts you should have some common sense.

Thanks for your opinion. I appreciate the fact that you put a lot of time and effort into this site and I respect that. I enjoy listening to what you have to say but sometimes you just need to lay off.

You are beating a dead horse with this subject and I don't understand why you want this thread to continue.
Agreed