derek frawley

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

The Greatness

derek frawley

Post by The Greatness »

I heard from many sources that he quit the hockey team and is no longer playing for Minnetonka. Can anyone verify this?
The Greatness is always the Best
nikebauer05

Re: derek frawley

Post by nikebauer05 »

The Greatness wrote:I heard from many sources that he quit the hockey team and is no longer playing for Minnetonka. Can anyone verify this?
Yes it is true as of now, that is why you will not see him in the game tonight.
keepyourheadup

Post by keepyourheadup »

Unfortunate, brings up the obvious question....what the heck happened?
mngopherfan

Post by mngopherfan »

keepyourheadup wrote:Unfortunate, brings up the obvious question....what the heck happened?
I've heard he's got a terrible attitude...not sure if that's the root of the problem or not...
High Flyer

Post by High Flyer »

mngopherfan wrote:
keepyourheadup wrote:Unfortunate, brings up the obvious question....what the heck happened?
I've heard he's got a terrible attitude...not sure if that's the root of the problem or not...
mngopherfan-then if your not sure what is going on, why are you posting? Or maybe, your just clueless and just trying to stir the pot.
FREDFLINTSTONE

Post by FREDFLINTSTONE »

High Flyer wrote:
mngopherfan wrote:
mngopherfan-then if your not sure what is going on, why are you posting? Or maybe, your just clueless and just trying to stir the pot.
Well why not go to the source???????????Where's Blueblood?
mngopherfan

Post by mngopherfan »

High Flyer wrote:
mngopherfan wrote:
Or maybe I'm not. Just because I'm not out here blabbering about who told me doesn't mean i don't know.
High Flyer

Post by High Flyer »

mngopherfan wrote:
High Flyer wrote:
mngopherfan wrote: I've heard he's got a terrible attitude...not sure if that's the root of the problem or not...
Or maybe I'm not. Just because I'm not out here blabbering about who told me doesn't mean i don't know.
Oh but you are out here blabbering about some hear say, which is even worse.

Grandma always told me that rumors, whether they are true or flase always hurt the one that they are about. This would be some good advise for you mngopherfan
Factsmatter1

Post by Factsmatter1 »

mngopherfan wrote:
High Flyer wrote:
mngopherfan wrote: I've heard he's got a terrible attitude...not sure if that's the root of the problem or not...

I hope East "Admin" shuts this post down fast... before mngopherfan gets everyone in trouble on this one. I hope no one else comments on this as this is out of bounds in IMHO....
The Exiled One

Post by The Exiled One »

mngopherfan,

Just a suggestion, but the tactful way to post inside information of that sort is to say "I was informed that it was a coaching decision." Then tell us that no apparent team or league rules were violated and assure us that he's not injured. There's no need to despoil a young man's reputaion if you select your language carefully.
Factsmatter1

Post by Factsmatter1 »

The Exiled One wrote:mngopherfan,

Just a suggestion, but the tactful way to post inside information of that sort is to say "I was informed that it was a coaching decision." Then tell us that no apparent team or league rules were violated and assure us that he's not injured. There's no need to despoil a young man's reputaion if you select your language carefully.
Exiled One. None of the above is true which is EXACTLY why I hope Lee shuts this thread down soon...
MrBoDangles

Post by MrBoDangles »

Factsmatter1 wrote:

Exiled One. None of the above is true which is EXACTLY why I hope Lee shuts this thread down soon...
Great player and I wish him well.
Last edited by MrBoDangles on Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
mngopherfan

Post by mngopherfan »

Noted, didn't take a lot of time writing it.
The Exiled One

Post by The Exiled One »

Factsmatter1 wrote:

In which case, I agree... shut down the thread.

I was just trying to show him a better way to disseminate valuable (only if accurate) information without needlessly hurting kids.
The Greatness

Post by The Greatness »

mngopherfan leave please. where will frawley go and play then?
The Greatness is always the Best
JGAstud08

Post by JGAstud08 »

probably green bay in the USHL thats where he got drafted
brickhouse19

Post by brickhouse19 »

nikebauer05

Post by nikebauer05 »

There you guys go, this article tells you everything and I bet he will be back within a week or two.
interestedbystander

Post by interestedbystander »

nikebauer05 wrote:
There you guys go, this article tells you everything and I bet he will be back within a week or two.
What exactly does the article tell us?
mch

Post by mch »

High Flyer wrote:
mngopherfan wrote:
High Flyer wrote: mngopherfan-then if your not sure what is going on, why are you posting? Or maybe, your just clueless and just trying to stir the pot.
Oh but you are out here blabbering about some hear say, which is even worse.

Grandma always told me that rumors, whether they are true or flase always hurt the one that they are about. This would be some good advise for you mngopherfan
Might want to spellcheck High Flyer
karl(east)

Post by karl(east) »

Until there is something to discuss beyond pure speculation, I'm going to lock this.