Warroad at TRF 12-21

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Who wins?

Thief River Falls
64%
Warroad
36%

Total votes: 22

MNHockey_6

Warroad at TRF 12-21

Post by MNHockey_6 »

Who is going to win when the Warriors face off against the Prowlers?
TTpuckster

Post by TTpuckster »

Warroad by 2 with an EN goal.
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

At TRF - TRF by 2
MNHockey75

Post by MNHockey75 »

Warroad - 3
Thief River Falls - 4
OT
2001 & 2006 State Participant
Rkhockey_7

Post by Rkhockey_7 »

TRF gets a must needed win here 4-2
Warroad10

Post by Warroad10 »

I think the Warriors could be a GREAT TEAM but they might need to change some lines around and maybe change goalies...Andy Foster just seem not with right now and he has lost four in a row..I would like to see Chris Laron take over and see if Andy can get out his slump...but the team needs to put the puck in the net too....
Flin Flon

Post by Flin Flon »

Warroad10 wrote:I think the Warriors could be a GREAT TEAM but they might need to change some lines around and maybe change goalies...Andy Foster just seem not with right now and he has lost four in a row..I would like to see Chris Laron take over and see if Andy can get out his slump...but the team needs to put the puck in the net too....
Have you told your coach that yet Tanner?
MNHockey75

Post by MNHockey75 »

Warroad10 wrote:I think the Warriors could be a GREAT TEAM but they might need to change some lines around and maybe change goalies...Andy Foster just seem not with right now and he has lost four in a row..I would like to see Chris Laron take over and see if Andy can get out his slump...but the team needs to put the puck in the net too....
:roll:
2001 & 2006 State Participant
starmvp

Post by starmvp »

Warroad 4-3
Teak

Post by Teak »

My head says Warroad, my heart Thief River....what to do?
starmvp

Post by starmvp »

Teak wrote:My head says Warroad, my heart Thief River....what to do?
Go with the home team :lol:
mn miracle man

Post by mn miracle man »

Flin Flon wrote:
Have you told your coach that yet Tanner?

I wouldn't think a player on a team such as Warroad would be posting on here, pretty sure their coach wouldn't allow something like that.
brandy38

Post by brandy38 »

TRF 5-3
Warroad10

Post by Warroad10 »

[quote="Flin Flon"][quote="Warroad10"]I think the Warriors could be a GREAT TEAM but they might need to change some lines around and maybe change goalies...Andy Foster just seem not with right now and he has lost four in a row..I would like to see Chris Laron take over and see if Andy can get out his slump...but the team needs to put the puck in the net too....[/quote] Have you told your coach that yet Tanner?[/quote]

Not even Tanner.....but please try again...

TRF by one goal because it is on there ice
Air Force 1

Post by Air Force 1 »

TRF by 4 AND Park Rapids calls Warroad after the game to get on their schedule for next year.
Missycoo

Post by Missycoo »

[quote="Warroad10"]I think the Warriors could be a GREAT TEAM but they might need to change some lines around and maybe change goalies...Andy Foster just seem not with right now and he has lost four in a row..I would like to see Chris Laron take over and see if Andy can get out his slump...but the team needs to put the puck in the net too....[/quote

Team consensus is that Larson should have stayed in Baudette and waited for Lyon to graduate. Foster hasn't had a bad game yet and if you knew anything about goaltending you would know that. The stats don't necessarily show true to how he played the game. The lines need to gel and they will eventually.
Jack Sparrow

Post by Jack Sparrow »

Warroad does not have enough horse power.
Thief River to win 5 -2
Warroad10

Post by Warroad10 »

[quote="Missycoo"][quote="Warroad10"]I think the Warriors could be a GREAT TEAM but they might need to change some lines around and maybe change goalies...Andy Foster just seem not with right now and he has lost four in a row..I would like to see Chris Laron take over and see if Andy can get out his slump...but the team needs to put the puck in the net too....[/quote

Team consensus is that Larson should have stayed in Baudette and waited for Lyon to graduate. Foster hasn't had a bad game yet and if you knew anything about goaltending you would know that. The stats don't necessarily show true to how he played the game. The lines need to gel and they will eventually.[/quote]

What Warroad hockey have you been watching because has not been the Warriors...but will see tonight.. i guess for Larson...all kid move to play for better teams look at the Miller kid..He sure not standing out this year . and the hockey hub had alot to say about him last year...
Teak

Post by Teak »

Warroad 4-0 Thief River Falls, after 1

W 1:37 Nick Stoskopf (5) (Zach Johnston, Kyle Sylvester)
W 6:50 Nick Stoskopf (6) (Tanner Pederson)
W 9:43 David Nelson (5) (Carson Gray) PP
W David Nelson (6)

SOG: Warroad 8, TRF 2
Last edited by Teak on Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TTpuckster

Post by TTpuckster »

Warroad 4 - 0 TRF End of 1st
Teak

Post by Teak »

Warroad 4-1 Thief River Falls, after 2

TRF 3:50 Micah Ranum () 5-3 PP
Teak

Post by Teak »

Warroad 5-2 Thief River Falls, final

TRF 7:07 Micah Ranum (Ryan Crosson)
W 16:41 David Nelson (7) (unassisted) Empty Net
mn miracle man

Post by mn miracle man »

Teak wrote:Warroad 5-2 Thief River Falls, final

TRF 7:07 Micah Ranum (Ryan Crosson)
W 16:41 David Nelson (7) (unassisted) Empty Net
Good to see the Warriors get back in the win column, hopefully now they can get something going after they found the back of the net again!
Missycoo

Post by Missycoo »

What was that? Oh wait.. I think that might have been the gelling of some lines I heard and not your ignorant comments...

Warroad10 wrote:
Missycoo wrote:
Warroad10 wrote:I think the Warriors could be a GREAT TEAM but they might need to change some lines around and maybe change goalies...Andy Foster just seem not with right now and he has lost four in a row..I would like to see Chris Laron take over and see if Andy can get out his slump...but the team needs to put the puck in the net too....[/quote

Team consensus is that Larson should have stayed in Baudette and waited for Lyon to graduate. Foster hasn't had a bad game yet and if you knew anything about goaltending you would know that. The stats don't necessarily show true to how he played the game. The lines need to gel and they will eventually.
What Warroad hockey have you been watching because has not been the Warriors...but will see tonight.. i guess for Larson...all kid move to play for better teams look at the Miller kid..He sure not standing out this year . and the hockey hub had alot to say about him last year...
Teak

Post by Teak »

Jack Sparrow wrote:Warroad does not have enough horse power.
Thief River to win 5 -2
Well, you got the correct score, just the wrong direction. <Sigh...>

This might have been one of the better years for Thief River to overcome their Warroad jinx, so to lose at home = Not So Good.

:?