Proctor over Hibbing

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

toptit

Proctor over Hibbing

Post by toptit »

7th ranked Hibbing was defeated by Proctor 4-1. Is Proctor's slump over, and back to where they were before? Or is Hibbing slumping?
HShockeywatcher

Post by HShockeywatcher »

1. Why do we keep making new threads about specifics games when there are plenty of active threads they could be in?

2. What slump? They have six losses this year; to Superior x2, Cloquet, Central, Hermantown and Marshall. Admittedly, I should probably have them ranked higher, but what slump have they been in? Their trouble is their schedule with no great wins, aside from Delano.

They will be much higher next week in my rankings.
PuckU126

Post by PuckU126 »

HShockeywatcher wrote:1. Why do we keep making new threads about specifics games when there are plenty of active threads they could be in?

2. What slump? They have six losses this year; to Superior x2, Cloquet, Central, Hermantown and Marshall. Admittedly, I should probably have them ranked higher, but what slump have they been in? Their trouble is their schedule with no great wins, aside from Delano.

They will be much higher next week in my rankings.
I can answer both of your questions...

They're newbies. :lol:

8)
The Puck
LGW
dirtracing17

Re: Proctor over Hibbing

Post by dirtracing17 »

toptit wrote:7th ranked Hibbing was defeated by Proctor 4-1. Is Proctor's slump over, and back to where they were before? Or is Hibbing slumping?
hibbing been having a hard time putting the puck in the net. not discouraging proctor, its a nice win. hope to see proctor upset some teams in 5a come playoffs
you can live in your car, but can't race your house
HawkeyPower

Post by HawkeyPower »

"Is Proctor's slump over, and back to where they were before?"

Could be refering to the last 14-15 years.
Northlandhockey77

Post by Northlandhockey77 »

HawkeyPower wrote:"Is Proctor's slump over, and back to where they were before?"

Could be refering to the last 14-15 years.

:lol: :lol: :lol: There is slim chance they will get by Hermantown to get to the X but it would be nice to see them beat Rogers saturday and possibly get a #2 seed in the section considering Rogers beat Cathedral earlier this year and Proctor does not play SCC. They are underranked but it is hard to see what they should be at because of their schedule.
MHGr8ness

Re: Proctor over Hibbing

Post by MHGr8ness »

dirtracing17 wrote:
toptit wrote:7th ranked Hibbing was defeated by Proctor 4-1. Is Proctor's slump over, and back to where they were before? Or is Hibbing slumping?
hibbing been having a hard time putting the puck in the net. not discouraging proctor, its a nice win. hope to see proctor upset some teams in 5a come playoffs
believe me yet about the 5A talk we had on another post? It may not have been you, but someone was ripping on 5A including Proctor...