Minnetonka's Alex Glockner

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

crosscheck20

Minnetonka's Alex Glockner

Post by crosscheck20 »

Glockner is been playing extremely well on the 2nd half of the season, can he continue and win the section 6AA title for Tonka? Any Thoughts?
PuckU126

Re: Minnetonka's Alex Glockner

Post by PuckU126 »

crosscheck20 wrote:Glockner is been playing extremely well on the 2nd half of the season, can he continue and win the section 6AA title for Tonka? Any Thoughts?
Just him? No.

He's an average tender IMO.

8)
The Puck
LGW
GordonBombay99

Post by GordonBombay99 »

You'll need more than goal tending to make it outta 6AA.
High Flyer

Re: Minnetonka's Alex Glockner

Post by High Flyer »

PuckU126 wrote:
crosscheck20 wrote:Glockner is been playing extremely well on the 2nd half of the season, can he continue and win the section 6AA title for Tonka? Any Thoughts?
Just him? No.

He's an average tender IMO.

8)
IMO, the whole section is full of average tenders, so there is no real "standout" goalie in section 6AA, so yes, Glockner & co. can win the section.
blueblood

goalies in 6AA

Post by blueblood »

excellent point. and for that matter, no goalie in the metro has separated himself from any other goalie.
narpsauce

Post by narpsauce »

Agree with blueblood. No game changing goaltenders in the metro. Really only one, (Lyon) in the entire state.
hockeyfan893

Post by hockeyfan893 »

Lindgren can steal a game too. Really talented goaltender in my opinion, and I guess you can count Lakeville as metro.
forumadmin

Post by forumadmin »

I was fortunate to be able to see him in between the pipes last month. great tender. big glove. average blocker side tender. doesn't give up a ton of rebounds. protects the five hole ok. plays more of a butterfly style goalie game. always gives his team a shot at winning. huge upside to this kid
It slipped..