Best Chirps, on and off the ice

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

rangefan

Best Chirps, on and off the ice

Post by rangefan »

What are some of your best chirps or beaks towards an opponent or fan from the wrong team
The real March Madness is at the X
gopherfan202120

Post by gopherfan202120 »

knock them on their a$$ :lol: :lol:
mnhockey1708

Post by mnhockey1708 »

i've got more ice in my water bottle than you've seen all night buddy. one of my personal favorites that my son told me about.
gopherfan202120

Post by gopherfan202120 »

mnhockey1708 wrote:i've got more ice in my water bottle than you've seen all night buddy. one of my personal favorites that my son told me about.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
oldschoolpuckster

Post by oldschoolpuckster »

One that I used a lot back in the day, "first time without the toe picks, huh?"
nahc

Post by nahc »

For the refs

"Never played before, have ya!"
herbst20

Post by herbst20 »

"I fight guys like you on the way to fights"
wblhockeyfan8
Location: White Bear Lake, MN. Front row of the student section.

Post by wblhockeyfan8 »

I once yelled at Willie Housley that he was a disappointment to his father.

I don't claim to be a class act! :wink:
Always celly hard.
dizlutheastt218

chirp the chirp

Post by dizlutheastt218 »

Many things towards the Cloquet fans and players Cloquet, when Roed was away the kids would play. Once had a kid block us in our parking spot at the lumber dome while holding a baseball bat. good times.
"lets play curling"
east side 218
deacon64

Post by deacon64 »

Hey Ref, get off your knees your blowing a good game!
markp

Post by markp »

In a Jr game against their arch rivals my son turned his stick upside down and covered his eyes and did the 3 blind mice routine after he scored a goal. And yep you can guess what happened his next shift out. They don't think much when they're 19-20 years old...But it was funny as you know what....
gophs1616

Post by gophs1616 »

wblhockeyfan8 wrote:I once yelled at Willie Housley that he was a disappointment to his father.

I don't claim to be a class act! :wink:
Classy...loser
TheTweeter

Post by TheTweeter »

Few years ago Shattuck-St.Marys played Marshall, I think it was. A Shattuck kid said go home farm boy and he replied with at least my parents love me.
MN_Hcky_Coach

Post by MN_Hcky_Coach »

Hey Ref are you sure you're not pregnant, you just missed 3 periods!
northern_guy

Post by northern_guy »

good players don't chirp.....why would anyone want to take part in this or listen to some obnoxious fan do so either?
EHSHack

Post by EHSHack »

northern_guy wrote:good players don't chirp.....why would anyone want to take part in this or listen to some obnoxious fan do so either?
Because its hilarious...
Go Hounds.
cooper26

Post by cooper26 »

EHSHack wrote:
northern_guy wrote:good players don't chirp.....why would anyone want to take part in this or listen to some obnoxious fan do so either?
Because its hilarious...
The level of "humor" in this thread is about 1.5 outta 10. The one exception being the Marshal kid's response to the SSM goof. The people who spew this stuff at games (players or parents) look like idiots.
starmvp

Post by starmvp »

EHSHack wrote:
Because its hilarious...
Why else? :lol:
Hounds19

Re: chirp the chirp

Post by Hounds19 »

dizlutheastt218 wrote:Many things towards the Cloquet fans and players Cloquet, when Roed was away the kids would play. Once had a kid block us in our parking spot at the lumber dome while holding a baseball bat. good times.
Its is funny you should say that, becuase i was at that game, and i was in the car right behind the other car with the baseball bat boy. It was actually a little scary, but there is no other rivalry that compares to east cloquet, and i love every game!
edinahornetkid24

Post by edinahornetkid24 »

TheTweeter wrote:Few years ago Shattuck-St.Marys played Marshall, I think it was. A Shattuck kid said go home farm boy and he replied with at least my parents love me.
Probably the funniest one in here
RoseauHockeyFan21

Post by RoseauHockeyFan21 »

stupid chirps in which the only people laughing are the person saying them and they only look like complete fools, yup this must be a bunch of metro idiots.
green4

Post by green4 »

RoseauHockeyFan21 wrote:stupid chirps in which the only people laughing are the person saying them and they only look like complete fools, yup this must be a bunch of metro idiots.
you get chirped a lot when you came down here for some games?
skills_coach1

Post by skills_coach1 »

Just another opinion.... Chirps show a disrespect of the greatest game on earth and your opponent. If you love the game and what it stands for, you don't need to act like an idiot. If you're good, put the puck in the net, if you're not, you best shut your mouth or you're probably going to get your a$$ kicked.... Just saying... :roll: :shock:
nipe'n

Post by nipe'n »

skills_coach1 wrote:Just another opinion.... Chirps show a disrespect of the greatest game on earth and your opponent. If you love the game and what it stands for, you don't need to act like an idiot. If you're good, put the puck in the net, if you're not, you best shut your mouth or you're probably going to get your a$$ kicked.... Just saying... :roll: :shock:
Hit 'em where it hurts the most... score board baby! :D :D :D
green4

Post by green4 »

skills_coach1 wrote:Just another opinion.... Chirps show a disrespect of the greatest game on earth and your opponent. If you love the game and what it stands for, you don't need to act like an idiot. If you're good, put the puck in the net, if you're not, you best shut your mouth or you're probably going to get your a$$ kicked.... Just saying... :roll: :shock:
I agree with the part if you can't score you should keep quiet but for the most part i think it's part of the game and it dosen't show disrespect to the game so i disagree with you there